TN or Bust!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do it, we'll have a hondaswapmeet at deals gap.
you will love riding your bike there.

318 curves in 11 miles

Crazed... I don't really remember where abouts in TN, this was when I was around 9 years old.

Wow....just, wow.

So.... anyway, so wait, who all's coming down there after I get there?!? I just wanna do a head count.

:lmao: i couldn't help it, but your post made me immediately think of a kayaking club - like 14 goobs in helmets on a river all grinning like idiots. bobvila, make it happen w/ur photochop skillz.

Ahaha. It actually reminded me of "without a paddle". Them boys and their wacky adventures.

:lmao: i couldn't help it, but your post made me immediately think of a kayaking club - like 14 goobs in helmets on a river all grinning like idiots. bobvila, make it happen w/ur photochop skillz.
I thought it was a refrence to the movie deliverance, as in driving through W Virgina to get to TN

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, but when they lit a fire in the craft it sank.

This proves once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it, too.

paper-drum-set.jpg

thats a little more than an hour away. short trip down 81( 81st post too, wtf!!). its about time for a barbecue..... i had to call the last one for rain. extra bed for you guys to conceive your illegitimate love child?

scott

Last edited:
Back