BS Cop thread--yes from me!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MA troopers are beyond idiots. I had one trooper running out in the middle of the road pulling me and about 12 other cars over. This was on 84east about half a mile before the toll booths right around a corner. He pulls us all over. Some got tickets and lucky ones like me got warnings. The thing is I was doing the speed limit but looked like I was going faster. I saw troopers there the 2 days before then so I was watching my speed. When I asked why I was pulled over, I got you were speed doing 15-20 over the limit. My next question was how can you prove it when you were standing in the middle of the highway pulling other cars over. I was pretty much told to shut up. I would have complained to his superior if I wasn't delayed over an hour for this bs.

Corvette, you got lucky. It was a stupid thing to do.

MA troopers are beyond idiots. I had one trooper running out in the middle of the road pulling me and about 12 other cars over.

this is a common occurrence on 146 in millbury too.

I've actually got pointed at, 3 cars around me pulled over - and I kept going. No one went after me. Happened right on 146 in Millbury near the plaza.

Just a note to anyone traveling MA this weekend. Staties are EVERYWHERE. I never see state cops on my commute but have seen close to 7 in a 4 hour span. Watch out people.

its a holiday weekend and the start to the summer travel season... of course the cops are everywhere

Operation: Increase Revenue is in full effect

Back