today sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i fucking overslept.

and not just like a half hour...

i woke up at 12:45 to my co-wokrer calling to see if i was still alive. FUCK. alarms either never went off, or i turned them off in my sleep. i'm 100% sure i set them last night.

damnit damnit damnit.

I hate when that happens.

I'll set my alarm for 6:11 then snooze it for 9 minutes. Sometimes I forget about the button and turn it off....I never wake up in time after that.

i;m real bad about turning off my alarm clock and not realizing it...

i was a little late this morning myself.... my gf turned my alarm off and i got a nice "quickie" that went a little long and i was late for work :p

well worth it B)

I was late to work, just because I'm a lazy bastard. I only woke up liek 7-8 minutes late but still hung around for an extra half hour. I have to stop doing that.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 20 2005, 01:49 PM
well...since your taking the day off....I need some help....
[post=528976]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm at work now... and will be staying late to make it up

i'm at work now... and will be staying late to make it up

aren't you on salary?
no overtime hours when finishing off that lojack shit right?
fuck that making it up nonsense...

i was a little late this morning myself.... my gf turned my alarm off and i got a nice "quickie" that went a little long and i was late for work

*cough* dick *cough* :D

got shit to do man...

plus, i'm taking a 1.2 day tomorrow, and i'm out friday.... going away for the long weekend :)

savoystock y0

bahahahahha

ooh shit, 2nd result on google behind savoystock.com was this..

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

E, being an ocd bastard....

put our shoes in order by:
A- how we were sitting... him, bill, me.
B- in size- 9 1/2, 10 1/2, 12
C- in order by brand- adidas, nike, vans

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

for the curious...
http://hondaswap.net/forums/lofiversion/in...php/t18643.html

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Jul 20 2005, 01:17 PM
i was a little late this morning myself.... my gf turned my alarm off and i got a nice "quickie" that went a little long and i was late for work :p

well worth it B)
[post=528992]Quoted post[/post]​

always worth it.
i set my fone alarm for 10:15 and my clock alarm for 10 30 and im still late to work. but at my job ive been heere for over a year and a half and it got to the point where iw as exactly 15 min every day my boss was like instead of comnig in at 11 come in at 11:15 its ok. so thats kool

came in late today as always... the boss just tells everyone "give him a cup of coffee and 10 minutes" hahaha

I am going to have to get to work at 730 am starting on the 1st. It is going to be an interesting shift after working late nights for so long.

I was 6 minutes late, not a soul noticed. Then this guy showed up at 3 this afternoon when I was leaving to take over in my dept. and yeah he was 9 hours late for real, and no one noticed.

So new lesson, show up when you feel like it, leave when you feel like it.

Back