tranny questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

justinfetterly

i am doing an auto to manual swap in my 2000 ex and i am wondering if a 92 tranny will work on my car and what i will need to mount it up like tranny mounts and will this transmission work with my obd2 ecu or will i need the 92 ecu and stuff. I know i need to swap out the IM and TB and get the manual ecu just wondering if it will work

The tranny will work, you won't need to convert OBD's, and you'll need an auto to manual tranny mount, along with a non auto version of your ECU, and I believe you have to rewire for the lock out.

Why would you need to swap out the TB and IM to run a manual ECU?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 13 2005, 12:19 AM
The tranny will work, you won't need to convert OBD's, and you'll need an auto to manual tranny mount, along with a non auto version of your ECU, and I believe you have to rewire for the lock out.

Why would you need to swap out the TB and IM to run a manual ECU?
[post=498708]Quoted post[/post]​

because i have been told that something on it isnt compatible and you will have no cruise control and the car will run in limpmode there is a guy that did this i believe on club civic nickname like brooksto or something

Back