turbo question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok guys i have ordered a t3/to4e turbonetics turbo,turbonetic representatives told me that the turbo should be at full power at around 3900rpm,so i think its a very nice turbo but i have a few questions because its my first time with a turbo car.ok i have a h22a motor all stock.im planning on running about 240-260whp on a good tune.my question is will the motor blow or not some people tell me that h22s have been known to blow under boost.you guys think i might have to work on the bottom end or its not necessary?im not going to be pushing the living crap out of my car, its daily driven but i dont race on streets i go to the track on weekends so im not gonna be abusing it every day. if i do need to work on my bottom end what do u guys voulch for?

for 240-260 whp you should not need to build the bottom end at all. should only take you about 7 or 8 psi to get atleast that amount of power. juast be sure to buy a good fuel management system and get a good tune. Youll make atleast the amoutn of power you want and should def be safe.

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 12 2005, 09:04 AM
for 240-260 whp you should not need to build the bottom end at all. should only take you about 7 or 8 psi to get atleast that amount of power. juast be sure to buy a good fuel management system and get a good tune. Youll make atleast the amoutn of power you want and should def be safe.
[post=511349]Quoted post[/post]​

what fuel management system is recommended for a t3/to4e turbonetics turbo any suggestions i think they are sending me some cheap junk,cant i just get uberdata or hondata and be alright with it.any suggestions, thanx

Originally posted by hondaaccord94+Jun 12 2005, 02:03 PM-->
@Jun 12 2005, 09:04 AM
for 240-260 whp you should not need to build the bottom end at all. should only take you about 7 or 8 psi to get atleast that amount of power. juast be sure to buy a good fuel management system and get a good tune. Youll make  atleast the amoutn of power you want and should def be safe.
[post=511349]Quoted post[/post]​

what fuel management system is recommended for a t3/to4e turbonetics turbo any suggestions i think they are sending me some cheap junk,cant i just get uberdata or hondata and be alright with it.any suggestions, thanx
[post=511395]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, get uberdata or hondata, don't use the stuff that they send you, it's junk.

Back