Turbo vs. Cali Smog

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by crx+Apr 6 2004, 01:04 AM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Apr 5 2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 25 2004, 04:44 PM
brc80
@Mar 25 2004, 02:26 PM
The carb sticker does not garantee you will pass smog, only that if you get pulled over the cops wont mess with you.

:werd:

and even if you have a greddy turbo kit you still get a ticket and sent to the smog ref if you can't present a carb sticker. happened to a friend of mine and he was pissed. I've thought about making my own carb legal sticker for my non greddy turbo kit but I read an article not too long ago that cops are already on it.

That is harrasment, and is an infringement on our rights.

tell the cop that ;x im sure he'll find a reason to write you a ticket

-joseph

Smog Cops = t00ls

what you should do is sue the shit out of the cop who pulled you over. get one of the liberal faggot pussies from the aclu to represent your side for free.

just call up your local chapter of the aclu, and those liberal fucks represent ANYONE for free, as long as the case is deemed meritable.

who knows? it might be worth a try....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2004, 04:15 PM
nope.  needs to be a greddy kit, 100% greedy kit, and nothing but the greddy kit, or you will fail

I mean, this kit has to be so greedy. This kit pimpslaps the wastegate for even thinking about opening. This kit has to hoard every everything it can get, even if it dosent need it. It's got piles of Mugen radiator caps. It takes dozens of Type R cams and 2 VAFCs to feed this thing.

All kidding aside, I have a picture of a civic I saw in a show. The only reason I took a picture of it was the 2 VAFC units on the dash, because one wasn't ghetto enough.

thanks for the info, very hopeful. i knew about bar stickers for a motor swapped car but didnt know it had to be from your same year car or newer.

This thread is over five years old. Check your dates before you post.
Leaving it open because there's some good info in here..

Back