TV sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm all fucked up and I'm scanning through the channels. I turn on MTV only to see this little dueshbag and his TV show. Andy Milonakis. This shit is so stupid. I just can't get over how they play that retarded shit. I'm high and I still think it's stupid.

:blink: :ph34r:

The woman and I tried turned it on one night, needless to say I wanted to throw my tv out the window after 30 seconds.

i caught the opening credits of the andy milawhogivesafuck show. that 15 secs alone made me want to bitch slap that fat little bastard. all of mtv sucks. mtv owns mtv, mtv2, comedy central, fuse, krock radio, bet, and some other shit.

does anyone remember when fuse was much music? not mmusa, but much music. the canadian station with the "environment" as the studio. they played some good music like serial joe and mathew good band. this was back in the day ofcourse.

I was watching it with my friends girlfriend. Her boyfriend hates when the kid does that wubbie bubbie shit, so we got his kid to say it to him everytime he walks in the house.

it's a good show to really piss people off.

I like tv in general i haven't seen this andy milakonsi show but i am not looking for it either.

if you see the name just move along.

the kid is an idiot, he pisses me off, even just watching him makes me twitch.

I was watching Conan one night. After conan comes that fucktard from MTV, carson daly... I was laughing at him. But not because his jokes were funny, but because he sucks. His show is horrible.

The good part is most of his guests come on and start making fun of him in some way.

i pretty much watch the discovery channel, the history channel, and the learning channel... can almost always find something interesting on those (although lately with all this american chopper, american hotrod, monster nation, blah blah blah bullshit, ive been spending a lot less time on discovery)

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jul 24 2005, 04:19 PM
I was watching Conan one night. After conan comes that fucktard from MTV, carson daly... I was laughing at him. But not because his jokes were funny, but because he sucks. His show is horrible.

The good part is most of his guests come on and start making fun of him in some way.
[post=530472]Quoted post[/post]​

i got free tickets to the carson daly show. went to nyc, got wasted, and then the show wasnt that bad. did it again a week later.

Originally posted by spectacle+Jul 24 2005, 10:20 PM-->
Conan > all
[post=530576]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jul 24 2005, 10:39 PM
2000Si
@Jul 24 2005, 04:19 PM

[post=530472]Quoted post[/post]​

i got free tickets to the carson daly show. went to nyc, got wasted, and then the show wasnt that bad. did it again a week later.
[post=530583]Quoted post[/post]​

eh... probably cause you were wasted. His opening dialogue sucked, he can't interview worth crap, (which is odd considering what he did on MTV for so many years) and he's just not funny IMO.

carson blows. he cant interview anybody to save his life, the quests always make him look dumb in some sort of way, he is a joke. Conan for best late night. i watch alot of comedy central, YES, ESPN, history, and cartoon network. always something on there, plus i got tivo.

Back