Unknown wire/plug

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

street_racer_271

adrenaline is my high
Does anyone know what this wire is? I was told to look for a black stick plug with one wire coming off it, and replace it with my water temp sensor, so I think I might of found it, but I'm just making sure. So any help would be appreciated. thanks
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/479214/9 i put the pics on there cause I don't know how to put them on here, but any help will be appreciated, thanks again

k thanks guys, so do i take that sensor out? and install my autometer one? or what

you can tap into the wire.. the autometer sensor wont fit there.. you'd have to get a attachment to put in your Radiator hose..

I didn't tap into the wire really, I went straight onto the sender with bare wire and put the plug back on over it.

i tapped the wire into there and it works, just wondering, whats the water temp suppose to be, im running about 85-92 degrees celcius

normal running temp for a b16 is 180f from what i was told and that is 82c so its runs a little warm..

Back