V8 in EF possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
RwD_crx_06,

You've never driven a 300 hp civic or any 300hp FWD car.

You've obviously also never driven anything with 500 hp, not to mention you want to drive this on the street. You do realize 1st gear is going to be useless, 2nd is still going to have a hard time gaining much traction.

With the way you described your driving, you should have your license revoked.

Post a couple pictures of your CRX? What is done to said civic?

the problem is, i cant ban someone for being a fucking moron with stupid ideas
unfortunately he really hasn't done anything ban worthy
yeah his spelling, grammar, and general sentence structuring ability sucks flaming moose nuts... but i cant really ban him for that
this is where we (mods and admins) need you (the general populous of users) to encourage these dip shits to learn the ropes... this might be by educating them on the proper ways to type a fucking question or opinion out, or what the proper forum is for the shit they are looking for... or maybe even by just taunting the shit out of them and making their stay here as uncomfortable as possible until they either straighten up and get their shit right, or leave the damn board

think of this like the movie full metal jacket... we (mods and admins) are kinda like the drill instructors... you (rest of the general populous of users) are like the enlistees... the trolls are like pvt pile... we need you to give these fuckers blanket parties

Come on people get your bar of soap and a towel. This guy needs it.

I also hope that this kid knows that he is going to have to run some wide tires to even attempt to get traction with his so called 500hp set up.

Since you have money now, when do you plan on actually getting the engine so that you can take pictures, and start on your build? Best of luck...still. :eek:

Ok allright I'll keep this up and show u guys the picture when I get the h22 engine =)

RwD_crx_06,

You've never driven a 300 hp civic or any 300hp FWD car.

You've obviously also never driven anything with 500 hp, not to mention you want to drive this on the street. You do realize 1st gear is going to be useless, 2nd is still going to have a hard time gaining much traction.

With the way you described your driving, you should have your license revoked.

Post a couple pictures of your CRX? What is done to said civic?

yeh i already driven a 300 hp 4rm my friend's civic but i havent driven anything with 500hp FWD but id love to have 500 hp FWD on crx.. so yeh...

Come on people get your bar of soap and a towel. This guy needs it.

I also hope that this kid knows that he is going to have to run some wide tires to even attempt to get traction with his so called 500hp set up.

I have some wide tires that ma dad gave it 2 me...

h22a = waste of money if your building a tubo motor

Huh for real ? Now u tell me that h22 is waste of money if am building a turbo motor.. But (reckedracing) told me to get h22 engine with turbo up to 500hp is shiit good.. Hmm

So what are u gunna suggest me to get the engine again ?... I thought u suggest me to get the h22 but I guess not..

Huh for real ? Now u tell me that h22 is waste of money if am building a turbo motor.. But (reckedracing) told me to get h22 engine with turbo up to 500hp is shiit good.. Hmm

So what are u gunna suggest me to get the engine again ?... I thought u suggest me to get the h22 but I guess not..
This is what I explained earlier. YOU need to figure out whats right for YOU, not go relying on what someone else said they like. Bottom line dude, you need to do your fucking research.

I can see it now. You get this motor, put some retarded turbo on it w/o the right stuff, then blow the engine, then come crying back here blaming everyone for telling you what to buy.

This is what I explained earlier. YOU need to figure out whats right for YOU, not go relying on what someone else said they like. Bottom line dude, you need to do your fucking research.

I can see it now. You get this motor, put some retarded turbo on it w/o the right stuff, then blow the engine, then come crying back here blaming everyone for telling you what to buy.

Once u give me the right motor that what I want get up to 500 whp tubro then just give me the answer of the motor.. Then ill research the best brand parts to built it up.. So naa I won't going blame to yall guys if the engine blew out.. Allrite dude

So far (reckedracing) told me to get h22 engine is good for me to have it then (AHHVTEC) told me that h22 is very waste of money to put turbo.. Then wat u guys are gunna tell me ?

Am not being jerk off.. Cause this shiit got me Confused cause dey said to get h22 engine now ahhvetc told me to not get the h22 cause its just waste alots money.

exactly, now think of that times 2, on the street. You don't seem to be a good driver as it is, this 500 hp is probably way out of your league.

Am not being jerk off.. Cause this shiit got me Confused cause dey said to get h22 engine now ahhvetc told me to not get the h22 cause its just waste alots money.

Am to being jerk off. This site has everything you need to do a swap, except whatever it will take to get your IQ above 38.

That, my friend, is out of our hands.

I'm willing to bet that if this thread could keep interest, it'd bypass the girlfriend pic thread, all because of this guy that nobody understands.

Get 100000000000 hampster's and put them in wheels, and use them as the motor for your car.

Or, cut your floorboards out and use Flintstone power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back