Valve covers!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a d14? 1.4ltr?
i have never seen one of those.
gas mileage must be awesome.

actually gas mileage is not that great, considering it's so much fun to mash the pedal. with the dual carbs... seems like it's too hard to be light on the throttle, and without an o2 telling the computer proper mixture, i'm sure a lot gets flushed out the pipe. i'm still in the process of figuring out how to tune the carbs, but as it is now, it's getting about 450kilometers per tank

re: invisibledemon

PFF! Nevar! Don't you see the 'Noobimus Maximus' title? I'm allowed to be a 'tard!

Just because we call you retarded and you admit to it doesnt mean its ok to perpetually spew out more posts each a little more retarded than the last.

Though I understand why you feel the need to spray glitter on everything I normally wouldn't think it to look good. In this case however its not too bad. And btw most metallic paints say right on the can "Do not clear" for a reason.

lmao its not for gays..i like it as do alot of ppl..and i do not read paint cans..though i should start

another side note... you should prime aluminum with Zinc Chromate, which you can find as "outboard primer" for painting boat outboard motors. this keeps your valve cover from corroding. just fyi for a perfect aluminum paint job :)

Back