van helsing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 11 2004, 01:29 PM
Well my and my gf spent 30 bucks at Gameworks, go us $50 dollars in credit though, we were there for a good 3.5 hours, and still had $15 left over.

Using basic math skills that I learned in "1nd grade", 50.00-30.00 is not equal to 15.00.

Let me make the statement so that I can understand what I wrote. What happens is when you go to Gameworks, they give you a card with however much money you want to put on the card. We decided to put 30 dollars on the card, but with a special they had it actually gave us $50 in credit. We played different games for about 3.5 hours, then got bored and decided to leave. We still had $15 left over to spend another time. I hope I made it easier to understand.

Originally posted by micah@May 10 2004, 09:16 PM
vampires do have sexual organs...

they dont breed because drinking blood is the highest point of eroticism ever achieved for a vampire, having sex would pale in comparison... and besides that there body is dead so could not reproduce, but yeah they still have a penis and a vagina :ph34r:

im a big vampire /werewolf fan, ive researched the lore for multiple multiple different cultures

I dunno about that. I've always thought that vampires don't have wangs and twats... meh. I hate vampires anyway. I'm down with the Garou for life, though.

Originally posted by mattcalica@May 10 2004, 05:10 AM
wow, some of you guys actually liked it? I guess we got different tastes. In my opinion, yah, the cg was alright, but the storyline and acting sucked. case in point, this part i thought was hilarious, they are riding in a carriage (horse-powered)...a werewolf pops out and jumps onto the carriage and claws at it...for some ODD reason, the top of the wooden carriage bursts into flames and stays on fire...I was just thinking, wtf? but i tried to reason it out, "maybe there was alcohol on the wood?" but then the carriage flips over and the thing EXPLODES into flames...when i saw that, i bust out laughing, are directors nowadays stupid???

no dude, there were lanterns on the top of the carriage. there old school headlights.

but um, yeah , that movie sucked major bung hole.

we build the motors for the guy who did the special effects for that movie. You know the scene when they lit off the magnesium bomb in the ballroom house and dusted all the vampires?

he did that. haha. Now the B20/VTEC super duper killer goes in his car this weekend.

decent movie, kind of thought the piano music when they were traveling was all wrong. And I thought the woman acress was USELESS.

Jeff

Back