w00t! B20 time, bitches!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRVTEC+Dec 13 2004, 09:37 AM-->
@Dec 12 2004, 10:24 PM
nice motor build but whats up with painting all the hoses and shit in the engine bay?
[post=431076]Quoted post[/post]​

he painted the whole car that color , including engine bay- there you go will!

:shrug2:
[post=431196]Quoted post[/post]​

damn i was gonna say some thing im brain farting give me a second - um shit ill come back

Brand new OEM Honda shit is always expensive. :(

edit: and the description for the bottom end has 'and other various bottom end gaskets', for the 3 round ones....

where the fuck do those go??!?!

you paid 109 for dsm injectors?

fuck.

i need to go pick some of those up and make 220% profit on them

These were brand new, and included the clips.

And Brian, prelude injectors are not 345cc...

why didn't you use hondaswaps new photo gallery?

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 12 2004, 12:44 AM
Oh, and Cory (caraudiophile), thanks for the cool workbench!
[post=430666]Quoted post[/post]​

Bastard I want my Tote Back..

I was just looking at those pictures and I was like.. "Hey thats my Tote".. :)

Will, I just thought I'd inform you, You are officially on my list of people to kill :gone: :usuck: :ph34r: :glare: :headsmash: :leet: :bat: :rofl: :doh: :search:

There go...

Well, got pistons in today...
gallery_24518_228_1103269387.jpg

I was in Groveton putting my fuel pump in, when my roommate called me to let me know that they were there. He drove over, and we went ahead and put the pistons/rods in, only to find out that we didn't have the reducer to use a 10mm socket on the 1/2" torque wrench. Blah.
gallery_24518_228_1103269501.jpg

So we figure fuck it, we'll go ahead and put it at TDC and put the head and timing belt on. Can't torque the head with the 14mm because the smalles 1/2" drive socket I have is a 15. :doh:
gallery_24518_228_1103269573.jpg

Figure fuck it, we'll go ahead and put the valve cover on and take some pictures.
gallery_24518_228_1103269665.jpg

The goddamn hood doesn't close. I dont have any idea why, the B16 fit FINE. 'course, the B16 wasn't under the CF hood, but I doubt the CF hood is lower than the stock one. I dont know what I'm gonna do, I'm thinkin about cutting the hood out for the valve cover. It's not just like, a corner of the valve cover hitting the hood. It's the whole goddamn valve cover.

Don't know what I'm gonna do. All I need to do to get it running is torque everything down, put the cams on, and get a belt for the alternator. I gotta figure out something to do about the fucking hood though.

Any ideas?

Back