Washington

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
Western Washington. I'm a lifer.

Aberdeen? That sucks.

I'm up Bham right now its aight for college, but no way would I live here. East of the Lake is where I'll be.

Lake Stevenson?

Been there. Nice boobies in teh summer. :thumbsup:

My job lets me drive around fairly often. I end up driving to Seattle about once a month on average, but in a work truck not my car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Lake Stevenson?

My job lets me drive around fairly often. I end up driving to Seattle about once a month on average, but in a work truck not my car.

sitting my VA ass up in Tacoma..thanks United States Army..lol :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Lake Stevenson?

the parts of VA i've been to i would much rather be here. there are some fucking ghetto, i mean ghetto parts of virginia. i was in the military to. i live in tacoma now.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Lake Stevenson?

the parts of VA i've been to i would much rather be here. there are some fucking ghetto, i mean ghetto parts of virginia. i was in the military to. i live in tacoma now.
yeah but its not as fun here as it is in Virginia beach

Back