We Are Going To Get A Supra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ill admit a mistake, i was thinking out of my ass, only 1 stage of the BPU is for twin turbos. But for sickening power it is best to upgrade to single turbo

i has a hks drager exhaust and a hks intake too. i just found out it dont have an down pipe.

I want to get a Supra or M3 when I am done paying the truck off. That is all the inspiration I need to pay the truck off early. Why did I take out a 5 year loan on it.

Whats the difference between a 400, 500, and 600 hp Supra? They all run the 1/4 mile in 14 seconds.

supra tt's are dope as hell. i woulda got one, but the insurance on those things rapes you up the asshole. :blink:

i've seen several go 11.50's at 135-140 with some work done.

with the right tires and right driver they can go low 11's on the street...they're very impressive as i saw one put down like 650+hp at this time last year.

the car was having trouble not breaking its tires loose in 4th gear at 120mph!

it was the most amazing thing i've ever seen, and it was the first time secret services here in st petersburg had ever had anything happen...

k sorry typercivic but im goin to have to back the other guy up, what world do you live in where a single turbo upgrade is basic?

i leave in a few hours on my bus ride.... i will take as much pics as i can

i broke my camera so i was unable to take pics :( but my friend cody took his 35mm so i just need to scan em and post em. the car is damn fast.... we killed every car we went up next. traction is a mother fucker. most time we he start off he spins the tires but when thats done he kills everyone.

my buddy just picked up a brand spanking new Evolution 8 :D its a doozy, but compared too a supra :ph34r: anyway, wish i could break traction in 4th gear :lol: later.

Back