Weird Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Where is the quick reply box?
Has anyone ever heard of a F series swap into a Civic?
Why is my car never working?

the quick reply box was abducted by aliens and is currently being molested in a spaceship somewhere near Uranus........ OR....... it was lost when B fucked up "upgrading" the board (can you really call it upgrading if you break something everytime you do it???? ;) )

swapping an F series in anything is a pretty stupid thing to do after you buy the engine, get the mounts, convert the harness, convert the shifter, etc, etc, etc.... you just spent about 2000 for an engine with slightly less balls than a female Chihuahua

im not sure why your car never works.... have you tried profanity???

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 14 2003, 08:51 PM
swapping an F series in anything is a pretty stupid thing to do after you buy the engine, get the mounts, convert the harness, convert the shifter, etc, etc, etc.... you just spent about 2000 for an engine with slightly less balls than a female Chihuahua

lol

1. I stole the quick reply box and I'm holding for ransom for [dr.evil] 10 billion dollars [/dr.evil]

2. yes

3. because

now my question is. Prowler.. what is you avatar suppose to be?

Very very good. If you say Pokemon, I'll go over to your house/work and bitch slap you.

The Cheat!

HomestarRunner.com

Flash animatin cartoons. Funny, clean, and addictive. Watch the Strong Bad Emails.

holy crap thats funny!! :lol: (that homestarrunner.com link)

answers to questions:
1. its on vacation
2. there is an F series?
3. because thats what happens to hondas when they are that age. it happened to my car too (something always breaking)...it will end once you've replaced the radiator, alternator, battery, starter, clutch, fan motor, shocks, pedal assembly (!?!), timing belt, valve cover gasket, rotors and...have your air conditoner leak freon, be fixed and re-charged...then and only then can you drive in peace for another 80,000 miles or so :)

:lol: techno...It's funny because it's true! boom boom boom boom boom :lol:

"The Cheat is grounded! We had that light switch installed so you could turn the lights on and off. Not so you could throw light switch raves! Now lets take that glow stick and break it into Homestar Runner's Mountain Dew. I head they have to pump your stomach when you drink that"

That's from off the top of my head. I can quote almost any one of the cartoons.

Back