Welcome SasSi !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Welcome to HondaSwap girlie! :) Your thread got locked as I was trying to post. It's really very nice here. I know that you have a great car too. Forgive the guys for getting so out of hand. It's always an event when a girl joins these boards. lol. ;)

That is all.

hahaha, welcome!!!! Sorry about the arguing earlier!!!!!!

img-1068576505.jpg

Welcome

*goes back into garage to look at torn apart Civic*

Thank you everyone for the welcome. The arguing is ok... I'm used to it... I'm from club si! :D

Anyways... I've come here to absorb the wealth of knowledge, so lay it on me! :)

Sup, and welcome. I was just readin the orignal post, LOL. WTF is wrong you people. Anyways, quick question...why did you swap out your b16a2 to just put in basically the same engine in again? The a2 musta went boom huh?

Originally posted by SasSi@Nov 12 2003, 12:06 AM
Thank you everyone for the welcome. The arguing is ok... I'm used to it... I'm from club si! :D

Anyways... I've come here to absorb the wealth of knowledge, so lay it on me! :)

Haha! Good ol' ClubSi... B)

Well ask away! The guys in here know tons of stuff. Don't forget to browse the technical sections. What were you thinking of doing with your car now?

:whoa: We got ourselves a good looker here. Welcome to HS, I am the "ricer" and bser according to everyone. If you need info on any MatriX, APC, or RActice products you can come to me.

^^^ he is the yellow one "slammed89integra"

drum role please: the official welcome

s3f5d1ce9c5c27.jpg

milan- you fuck. lol you post that pic once a day it seems.

I'm the artist formally known as "B"

welcome to my site. if anyone gives you shit, talk to me, and i'll take care of it. :) </soprannos>

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Nov 12 2003, 12:12 AM
Jeeze, SasSi is the most popular person on HS now,

Jealous? Don't be. We need more girls in here, I'm tired of being in the minority. Plus with her website, you can all stop asking the rest of us for pictures. ;) :lol:

Shouldn't me or Jeffie be the purple one, since we are lovers?

Welcome to the site, ignore the retards that we try to (you will soon see who we are talking about)

ladies give some love tho the artist formally known as "B"
"with out him we are lost"(morpheus)

if you ever need someone to make you feel smarter, then im the guy to talk to

Back