what car to buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sellinmycl

I'm selling my Acura CL and I can't decide what to get next. It's between an Integra, and lude (92-96 vtec). With the teg i was going to do the ls/vtec and go all motor. with the lude I was probably going to go all motor. Or should I stick with the ls motor and go with forced induction. Or turbo on the lude? I'm going to have about 5 g's to spend after getting another car. what will give me the most potential to make lots of power for less money? (everyone's goal with any kind of car) I know it's a long question but any thoughts would be helpful. thanks in advance.

well yeah... but he said between a teg and a lude. he's comin' from a somewhat luxurious acura cl and apparently he wants somewhat of a nice car, i know i wouldn't be happy comin' from a cl to the rattletrap of a hb.

i agree, i personally can not stand lether seats. i would take a gsr/t 5g hatch. but i was just going by what i think he would like. with the given choices i would choose the teg and turbo the ls.

EDIT: c'mon guys, instead of arguing over leather seats, give the guy some suggestions.

go integer! yes like in math class INTEGER!

it weighs less, you'll be happier if you really want the performance, plus mods for a b-series motor are so much easier to come by

go INTEGRA man, their bad ass plus the head lights are much better then anything elses from acura or honda. dont get an RS or GS . an LS wouldnt be bad but GSR is the way to go
later

not that anything has to do with something but prelude seats kick ass. I put some in my accord and it freed up tons of space which is good for someone who is tall like me (6'6")

Integra, Preludes are heavy, they make the Integra look like a feather weight.

Originally posted by bluepearl_integra@Dec 31 2002, 06:43 PM
go INTEGRA man, their bad ass plus the head lights are much better then anything elses from acura or honda. dont get an RS or GS . an LS wouldnt be bad but GSR is the way to go
later

i dont know, the RS is pretty basic but it is the lightest (i think) out of the tegs. Go with an RS teg.

i use to have an rs integra and i would pull on ls's with the same mods that i had so i think asmalsol is right about the weight. only difference in an rs and an ls is sunroof depending on year and wheels thats it. get an rs

DUDE,TOTALLY GO WITH THE INTEGRA, BUT GET A FOUR
DOOR. THAT WAY YOU HAVE MORE ORIGINALITY AND THE SEDANS LOOK BADASS.PLUS THEY HAVE WAY MORE PARTS FOR THE B18.AS FAR AS TURBO, IM TRYING TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF. I HAVE A 92 HATCH WITH A B18C1.I HAD A TURBO,SOLD IT NOW IM GOING ALL MOTOR.
I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT. TAKE YOUR TIME. THE BEST PART ABOUT GETTING A NEW CAR IS DECIDING WHICH ONE YOU WANT.

Originally posted by 92CIVICGRS@Jan 1 2003, 10:06 PM
DOOR. THAT WAY YOU HAVE MORE ORIGINALITY AND THE SEDANS LOOK BADASS.PLUS THEY HAVE WAY MORE PARTS FOR THE B18.AS FAR AS TURBO, IM TRYING TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF. I HAVE A 92 HATCH WITH A B18C1.I HAD A TURBO,SOLD IT NOW IM GOING ALL MOTOR.
I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT. TAKE YOUR TIME. THE BEST PART ABOUT GETTING A NEW CAR IS DECIDING WHICH ONE YOU WANT.

caps.gif

The Prelude may have 200hp stock, but it weighs significantly more than the Integra, especially the RS.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Jan 2 2003, 11:01 AM-->
92CIVICGRS
@Jan 1 2003, 10:06 PM

caps.gif

The Prelude may have 200hp stock, but it weighs significantly more than the Integra, especially the RS.

:laugh at picture:

Back