what do u all do for fun?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 30 2003, 07:39 PM
hit on 15 year old girls on the internet,

Hey, you fucking leave those 15 year old girls alone, that's my game! :D

tequila ownzzzzzzzz Jou ass, I am going to pick up more shit and really rant later,,,,,just you wait you bastards...LOL

Milan

lol

bang your girl, and then scream out PISSEDOFFSOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! when you blow it all over her back. she'll never know wtf just happened. lmao

what do i do for fun?

i work, well, thats not all that fun. sleepings kinda fun.

i like to hang out with my friends, until they piss me off, but before that its fun.

the computer is uber fun.

driving my car with really loud raunchy music is fun.

hmmm,,, when i fuck my bitch she screams "fill me up with some synthetic" and then it is all over...........LOL

Milan

I tinker with my 3 rides, surf the web, and bitch at my G/F for being so self-contradictive, and then she blames it on me.

I like computer games, working on cars, driving fast cars, drooling over women that are out of my league, and sleeping. I really enjoy sleeping.

Thanks for listening to my randomness.

Jody

They next best thing besides cars, sports. Basketball, football, baseball and soccer.

When im not working on the rex,
i work at Mcdonalds baby making money for the rex
I Freeride mountain bike ( norco 250cc baby)
I got a gf:) takes up most of my time,
go out with friends/drive and have fun
its summer now so like every 2 weeks i go camping
Go to the track with my Rex:).

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jul 1 2003, 01:45 AM
i work at Mcdonalds baby making money for the rex

BWAHAHAHAHA. burger bitch huh? i used to do that shit too. worst job i have ever had.

i play baseball, make graphics and web shit. have sex with my biotch.

I wash the crx, I fix the crx, I drive the crx, I read about the crx, I dream about the crx, as if there was anything else to do.

oh yea there is in my spare time liek a whole 10 mins a day. I liek to check out the mooovies , drink good beer ,etc...

Back