what do you guys think....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

one of the guys had this in his reply lol

greenchainsaw.gif

lol thats good shit!

it shouldn't matter who you are, everyone should get the same sentence for the crime they commit.

"The decision comes as an additional blow to those outraged by Janklow's apparent arrogance and the minimal criminal sentence he was handed -- 100 days in jail."

that's bullshit.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 26 2004, 12:06 AM
it shouldn't matter who you are, everyone should get the same sentence for the crime they commit.

"The decision comes as an additional blow to those outraged by Janklow's apparent arrogance and the minimal criminal sentence he was handed -- 100 days in jail."

that's bullshit.

:withstupid:

what would that be in reality? Got to be some sort of charge like manslaughter.

Thats part of the reason I don't want a bike, people run reds like motherfuckers here.

That is ridiculous. Oooh look at me I'm a congressman, I can run you down and then have your tax dollars pay for it. Fucker. If the taxpayers end up footing the bill for that asshole there will be rodney king riots south dakota style. And SD is a big bike state too, that must really piss the bikers off. Sturgis isn't far away.

thats totally fucked....the taxpayers and us govt have to foot the bill and "be held responsible". just cuz you are congress doesnt mean you can kill people and only serve 100 fucking days. i hope he gets gang raped in the shower.

I think that I (and the rest of the board) will agree on what has already been said. Congressman or not, vehicular manslaughter is the same for everyone. The driver (or whoever was at fault and caused the accident) should be the one responsible.

Back