What Do You Pay For Gas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sac, CA.

3.20-3.30 = 87.

.10+ each grade till 91 (CA pee gas).

Its seriously taking me like $40 to fill up a Honda Accord (96') and 50 for my parents (00'). OUCH! It used to be like 25 and 35 ish respectively. This is getting crazy. I can't even afford to go home bi-weekly or almost even monthly now.

At least we're not in SUVs and luxury cars :ph34r:

The Fit and Yarius are looking mightly tempting now.

very close to 4 dollars for 91 here in parts of San Diego. most places are around 3.39 for 87, with about .10 difference in grades, but the beach areas are fuckin ridiculous

Anyone from CO post here yet? Sorry, I don't know if I might have missed anyone. This is a good thread for me to find out what I'm up against when I get back in a week and a half. :)

I am from Co springs last i knew it was 2.70 or so. its prolly up to 3.00 now.

I live in Wisconsin right now and its 2.94 the last time i fueled up. i love only paing 24 bux to fill up my civic... though it goes fast.

I HATE YOU ALL!!! jk jk. I paid 3.50, 3.53 for 91 earlier today

oh im in CA, but you prob already guessed that

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I pay 1.36 for 93 octane. You guys need to move to Missouri!

haa haa haa haa

I paid $3.09 for 87

Phoenix AZ
Where am teh $3.09?
Teh chevron said $3.29 QT was $3.19.. but i havent left the house in 3 days...

deer valley and the 17 or 101 and 27th ave... round my neck of da woods

I just checked the msn site for m zipcode and the 3 cheapest gas stations are right down the road from me.

Low:

Avg.

High:

all unleaded. but ihavent gotten gas in about a week and a half... wont need to fill up again til saturday, making it two weeks :)

:withstupid:

havent filled up in about a week and a half... dont even bother looking when i drive by... ill let you know what it costs me some time next week :)
60mpg 0wnZ

Back