what is the best Ls Vtec for my build?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you know so much about cars then answer my question about all cars newer than 2008.

What do all cars require newer than 2008. It has to do with safety?

It will only take you a second to answer this if you know it.

i wasnt in this thread... im not sitting here refreshing the page like a lifeless jackass... i have other shit to do... other forums to look at... and occasionally i have to dedicate some time to my actual job

but to answer your question its tire pressure monitors... a stupid invention to compensate for idiot drivers rolling around with 8psi in their fucking SUVs getting blow outs and rolling off the road killing themselves and their families

jerkit.gif

havn't got your guestion in my inbox? What i was trying to explain about camber is if it changed it will wear the inside if you try to tuck the tire in. MY friend did a lift on his truck with new tires without getting an alignment and his tires lasted a month b/c the camber change weared on the outside of the tires. Any change in camber (other than alignment) will wear tires out quicker. so it would not be a good idea to tuck the wheels by changing
camber. that much camber would hurt handling also b/c the weight of the car would mostly be on the inside of the tire.

It would work but you would be changing out tires alot more often and handling would be diminished.
Did that explain my reasoning?

Need more info about your friends car to be reliable info, like i said in my last post.
What motor, CR, how much boost, what type of fuel, etc.
b16b 20+ psi 93 octane gas

Yes i did school eg6sir who said that camber cannot wear out tires and whoever else
wow... not once did i say camber doesnt wear tires.. i said its incorrect toe that wears the tire faster than camber would.. :hitler:

E.. i'd rep ya but i must spread it first:notworthy2:

those are very impressive numbers on pump gas. I believe you since you sound like you know what your talking about
yeah its scary standing on rache straps to keep the car on the dyno, but as far as this subject goes it really is all in the tune, sure its easier with low compression. but it can be done with high also, just takes the know how and a good tune

My friend had a sr20det making 350 whp with 17psi on the stock motor and i thought that was quick.

He has spent at least 20,000 on that car and it still breaks down. sucks for him but he has money unlike me with my d16y8 and my stock 1972 datsun 240z( Im planning on putting an LS1 in it later which will smoke about any other car, whenever i get a job and money! lol

I've finished my general classes and this year i will start at Gwinnett tech.( best auto school around the ATL) ( they used to have a dodge viper until a teacher wrecked it) lol true story

Last edited:
E i actually did suspension tuning every wednesday when i used to race circle.track..so i can be in the same class as you..i feel delighted!!!!
so there ya go hooligan not everyone isnt smart about suspension tuning

lmao i jus realized this is the same guy that wanted to beat my ass awhile back for telling him his answer was incorrect..he threatened B as well

You have the wrong guy. Show me were i said that stuff. lol

IM 100% sure that i have never said anything like that,(nothing against you) unlike some other people on here that go all crazy about stuff. Those people make me laugh. :)

I actuall quotted you once b/c i agreed with you!

Last edited:
E i actually did suspension tuning every wednesday when i used to race circle.track..so i can be in the same class as you..i feel delighted!!!!
so there ya go hooligan not everyone isnt smart about suspension tuning

So are you saying I know my stuff or are you callin me out with this quote? just wondering.

Who's OP?

So are you saying I know my stuff or are you callin me out with this quote? just wondering.

Who's OP?

OP = Original Poster, i.e. the Douche-nozzle who started this thread. I was talking about him when I made the comment about being popular around here, but at this point it looks like you're about as popular as he is...

i was pretty sure this thread started as LS Vtec Sc Boost and ended with nothing lol.
this is what honda swap has circum to its pretty pathetic over all the past arguments. enough with the nonsensical. lets get with the technical. is that not what this site is for.
~best of luck to you all. and thanks anyway~lou

i was pretty sure this thread started as LS Vtec Sc Boost and ended with nothing lol.
this is what honda swap has circum to its pretty pathetic over all the past arguments. enough with the nonsensical. lets get with the technical. is that not what this site is for.
~best of luck to you all. and thanks anyway~lou

Exactly

Before everyone was changing the subject and getting pissed of for no good reason....

If you want to make 200hp with a B20 vtec it will be easy to get those numbers. As far as the block, it should handle 200hp reliable with all the B20 vtecs I seen online, but with anything more it seems you will be taking a chance the block with crack. Forget boosting it and just get 12:1 compression or so to get 200hp and get it tunned by a pro. The only other problem ive heard about is when you put a vtec on a B20, the valve clearences are not enough. make sure you know how to check the valve clearences before you start the engine or you may mess everything up.

Back