What Would Be The Best High Horsepower Engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 94 honda prelude si, my engine the H23A1 is really good for boosting due to the compression, right now i'm up to 400HP easy. But yeah the Type S is another kind of prelude that i think is only available in Japan, that produces about 220HP stock. And the S just has the F22 engine on it and produces 135HP. If you want a good engine swap for boosting go with the H23A1 and since your prelude is an s or so I believe, the engine should be able to just fit in with no extra mods.

H23, H23, H23, H23 ONLY H23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fully built h22 can never boost what an h23 can, i blew up 2 h22s and now my h23 holding 25psi for a year and some and compression is at 230psi each cylinder

I'd go with a swap. Its a much better platform to boost on if he decides to go that route but even until then he can run the stock H22 for now and it will still be MUCH better than his stock f22.

P.S. you guys sound like a bunch of little girls arguing about what engine this guy has in his car. It was kind of entertaining to read.

Do you guys not look at the dates on stuff before you hit "reply"? Did you not see what Klyph said up there? This thread is almost five years old, and the original poster hasn't been here for almost that long either.

:slap:

Somebody lock this up please...

Damn! I didnt even notice that.

What a homosexual! Why even make an attempt to reply to that if its from 2003? It even tries to warn you about that before you submit your reply.

It even tries to warn you about that before you submit your reply.

I know, that's why I don't get why we have resurrected threads like this all the time...if they can read and understand the thread enough to write a response, then I don't get why they wouldn't read the bright red warning about the thread being old as hell...

Oh well, whatever...

Back