What's everyone been up to ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sounds good.

Yeah, the CRX has it's front end apart, is missing an upper radiator support and the engine is disassembled. The head is still there though, in all it's shiny art-quality glory. The exhaust is rusted to hell (Although still works), the wheels were stolen (It's on steelies now) and it hasn't run extensively in many years. In fact, Turbomirage was the last to actually drive it.. back in ... what.. 2005.

The body is still good though. Cracked driver's fender, and the rear steel is starting to bubble under the paint. It's free though. Needs a flat-bed to get it out. I actually contacted Airjockie about it, but he never responded.

Damn thats one hell of a deal, not everyday someone just gives a car away.

I have a Subaru wagon over here too. Needs brakes. I need like $600 for it.

I'm always getting super-cheap cars and selling them... Super cheap. I actually paid $600 for the wagon, but I want two CRXs I found today instead. two 91s, an SI and an HF. "Decent" both for $2500.

I bought about 20 bucks worth of candy yesterday.... But seriously, though, I'm back in school, currently taking thermodynamics I, differential equations, computer aided analysis, mechanics I (statics), and a history class. This semester has been the most intensive one yet, I've been averaging about 30 hours of homework per week. But I'm glad to be back in school all the same.

Barely post at all anymore - but I bought a VW...andd....thats about it.

Clayton needs another JDMBBQ sometime soon.

Bought these:

pulsarps5.jpg

house1.jpg

Made these:

f05fdea9.jpg

63ecb8a0.jpg

i'm doing well. my managed services investment with GO is in the black and we're growing. i'm still with kristen. parting the mirage after its neverending oil leak in preparation for something more mature, with four doors, creature comforts and less stress. probably going to save up and buy some toy to get back to the track in 2012. my parents are moving next year and leaving me their house. still up in the air what is going to go on with that since my sister is pretty pissed.

I got into Martial Arts, got rid of the Fit, made a lot of friends. The german girlfriend wanted more than I was willing to do. I decided it was over, and I'd be happier without her. On the plus side, I can own guns now. Got a house, much better job. I now have a wonderful girlfriend who is bright, well educated, cultured, and a good family.

My parents are getting a divorce, my mother is shacking up with some guy in DC, my dad is back in Kuwait for the second time. My brother is still living in my parents house, and has no real plans in life. I don't plan on going back to germany again, maybe sometime before I turn 50, but not soon.

Maryland pisses me off, but only because everything is hyperconservative and dumb here. Living closer to Baltimore is cool, and I enjoy it, but the police and legal system here lacks common sense.

i'm doing well. my managed services investment with GO is in the black and we're growing. i'm still with kristen. parting the mirage after its neverending oil leak in preparation for something more mature, with four doors, creature comforts and less stress. probably going to save up and buy some toy to get back to the track in 2012. my parents are moving next year and leaving me their house. still up in the air what is going to go on with that since my sister is pretty pissed.

We talk all the time ! But yeah, didn't know about the house. You gotta buy an IS300 - so I can live vicariously through you. Or precariously, depending on how you drive it.

I got into Martial Arts, got rid of the Fit, made a lot of friends. The german girlfriend wanted more than I was willing to do. I decided it was over, and I'd be happier without her. On the plus side, I can own guns now. Got a house, much better job. I now have a wonderful girlfriend who is bright, well educated, cultured, and a good family.

My parents are getting a divorce, my mother is shacking up with some guy in DC, my dad is back in Kuwait for the second time. My brother is still living in my parents house, and has no real plans in life. I don't plan on going back to germany again, maybe sometime before I turn 50, but not soon.

Maryland pisses me off, but only because everything is hyperconservative and dumb here. Living closer to Baltimore is cool, and I enjoy it, but the police and legal system here lacks common sense.

Of all the HS people, you're actually the last person I face-to-faced with.

OH, I get it.. Yeah, facebook does this sometimes. No one has called me "Cel" in years since laying off the HS forums. Now I have people on facebook - but it's all real-name basis. I hardly remember your online names anymore.

<---- Steven Earl (Celerity)

I bought about 20 bucks worth of candy yesterday.... But seriously, though, I'm back in school, currently taking thermodynamics I, differential equations, computer aided analysis, mechanics I (statics), and a history class. This semester has been the most intensive one yet, I've been averaging about 30 hours of homework per week. But I'm glad to be back in school all the same.
This sounds good. The job market is a total pain in the ass though. Once you do find a job, you're in like flynn - I would just start an engineering firm straight out of school though. By the time you find a job in engineering, you could have found 2 clients in your own business.

Barely post at all anymore - but I bought a VW...andd....thats about it.

Clayton needs another JDMBBQ sometime soon.

Please don't say it's liquid cooled.. Please don't say it's liquid cooled.... Even if Clayton had a BBQ, I wouldn't go. If I had the opportunity, I would definately have a meet at my house. But my experience from Penna1 (Shit.. that was 03... God, time passes) I would set up in a larger spot again. If I sell the integra, and can snap up this Mustang Cobra again, I'll be honda-less again.

Bought these:
Made these:

Wow. I guess it has been a long time. I remember the wedding - and the chick. I'm glad to see that things are working out ! But uh... Someone had to ask.. And you know Cel has no problem being that guy...

Are you dealing drugs ? What the fuck ?! That house is gorgeous !

I remember the Pulsar buy too. Good to see that's still hanging around. When you were brokering that Cobra quad-cam setup, I had a Cobra mustang to shoehorn it in, but it fell through. I just got a call from the guy yesterday and he said he was willing to give it another shot. Wish you still had the 4cam setup.

Again, that was like... 6 years ago or some shit ?

We talk all the time ! But yeah, didn't know about the house. You gotta buy an IS300 - so I can live vicariously through you. Or precariously, depending on how you drive it.

i would love an is300, but at the moment i am looking at a hyundai elantra GT.

I've found the IS300 costs at around 8000 - Dealer 6 speeds with the toys. Safer, economical, and RWD for the price of most Elantra GTs. A friend of mine has the Elantra GT. Sucks long donkey dick. I would pass. Build quality is for shit.

I'm late on this, but work, kid and house. Nothing new really just trying to keep my head above water and make a wave when I can. Still working on the issues with my son, but tons of progress have been made. still a shill for the government, but it pays the bills. Engine went in the accord, swapped the 3.2 TL into it. It's plenty fun just waiting to put an intake and exhaust on it. maybe some tints and new bumpers (damn highway driving has them chipped to shit). Like others have commented, but using the endlessly amusing terminology of Mike Tyson "I like to fornicate" but am not, still single. between age, location and life situation I honestly have as much chance of finding a virgin as I do of a compatable quality woman. So how are things with you?

I've found the IS300 costs at around 8000 - Dealer 6 speeds with the toys. Safer, economical, and RWD for the price of most Elantra GTs. A friend of mine has the Elantra GT. Sucks long donkey dick. I would pass. Build quality is for shit.

Compared to what I've got it's the best I can find under 5K. It all depends on the years. The older Gts actually are better quality than the newer ones for that body style.

Compared to what I've got it's the best I can find under 5K. It all depends on the years. The older Gts actually are better quality than the newer ones for that body style.
why not get a 6th gen accord? roomier, nicer, low maintenance, reliable

I'm late on this, but work, kid and house. Nothing new really just trying to keep my head above water and make a wave when I can. Still working on the issues with my son, but tons of progress have been made. still a shill for the government, but it pays the bills. Engine went in the accord, swapped the 3.2 TL into it. It's plenty fun just waiting to put an intake and exhaust on it. maybe some tints and new bumpers (damn highway driving has them chipped to shit). Like others have commented, but using the endlessly amusing terminology of Mike Tyson "I like to fornicate" but am not, still single. between age, location and life situation I honestly have as much chance of finding a virgin as I do of a compatable quality woman. So how are things with you?
Things.. are uh ... Uh.. Ok. with.. me.. Uh... You're looking for a virgin ?

I know things are tough, but sacrifices to Cthulu do NOT work. Don't waste your time. Been there, done that. Aren't you on my facebook ?

Back