whats vibrating your eardrums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol. indeed it is. But, Ive mostly been listening to rap lately, easier to just listen with headphones and enjoy the beats, and then Rammstein dropped the new album so I had to switch over. It is a damn good album.

This is more of a "what I've been watching on YouTube" but this guy is pretty entertaining if you like real rap/hip hop...https://youtube.com/c/HarryMack

I'm stoked blessthefall is back. They went on hiatus in 2019 and i thought they were done. Then out of nowhere, they release this banger.

So many good bands out there. Dayseeker, I Prevail, Catch Your Breath, Wage War, Silent Theory, Memphis Mayfire, Fame on Fire, Ice Nine Kills, Kingdom Collapse, Falling in Reverse, Nerv, A Day to Remember From Ashes to New, Through Fire, We Came as Romans, Slaves, Architects, Caskets, Fire from the Gods, Like A Storm, Zero 9:36, Of Mice and Men, Starset, Asking Alexandria

I can go on and On.

I've really been into Bad Omens with the Death of Peace of Mind Album. They made a whole acapella version too which is just mind-blowing IMO.

dude, we're gong to shows soon. can't ever find anyone to go with because they don't get down to harder music. i didn't know you were into that. i thought you did country. lol

bad omens is awesome. hate their new fan base though. all 14 year old girls asking what to wear to a first concert. fuck.

and here i am still going to see third eye blind and offspring...

Nothing wrong with that. 3EB's self-title debut is a banger of a record. Listenable (is that a word?) from front to back. I have it on vinyl.

I've heard a few recent Offspring songs and wasn't impressed, but they've got a great back catalogue too.

I've got tickets for Smashing Pumpkins, Beck, and Steve Miller later on this summer.

Discovered Adrienne Cowan (Seven Spires and others) while browsing Youtube and Spotify a few weeks on travel. Amazing pipes!

Back