Whats With People Who Have Stock Engines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well fuck me. guess its my turn now.

long while back (1994) i was just out of highschool and in a part time job working at a local office supply store.
made friends with this one dude, and together we were pretty much the two comedians of the whole crew.
we would feed off each others jokes and pretty much fuck around and do whatever we wanted. i.e. smoke weed in the back, punk the customers,
fuck with the girls on shift etc etc.

one day, (and as luck would have it, AFTER we sniffed a teener of coke to the head and smoked a quarter ounce of bud)

these 4 arab-indian looking gentlemen walked into the store. (it my buddies job to greet each customer as they walked in)
i was walking up to the front of the store whe i saw him put his apron on his head like a turban, and he walked up to each of the smelly, white-bearded guys with turbans on their head and proclaimed in his loud "apoo from the quickie mart" voice:

"YES MY FRIEND THIS IS TO BE GOOD FUCKING BUSINESS!!! OH THE FOUR BROTHERS HAVE RETURNED FROM THEIR JOURNEY TO THE MOTHER LAND, QUICK ABOO, POINT ME TO THE EAST SO THAT I MAY PRAY, MAY I BORROW YOUR TURBAN AS MY RUG?!!!! LET US ALL GATHER ROUND AND PICTURE TAKE"

or something to that effect....

(my buddy is mexican so he looks the part)

the next thing i know he is doing a group hug, in the front door of the store with 4 pakastinki guys talking about how

"MY UNCLE SHADRACK HAS FIRED ME FROM THE QUICKIE MART DUE TO THE FACT THAT 4 MR. BLACKMEN CAME INTO THE
STORE AND GOT GREASY CHICKEN FINGER PRINTS ALL OVER THE COUNTER AND I HAD TO BUST A CAP IN THEIR ASSES"

by this time me and the rest of the guys working were rolling on the floor pissing out pants....
and from then on, my buddy was Karnash and i was Pimp Daddy Punjab.

so in choosing a name, karnash stuck with me.

if there is a moral to this story.....i think it would be stay away from drugs, or if you hire teenagers, test them for drugs because they will
fuck with you and your customers...

b.t.w. life was ALOT more interesting and fun when i was in my "drugged" out phase back in 92-96....

now, nothing really crazy happens any more....i feel like a 60's band after they sobered up.

So, i guess the real moral of the story is, Drugs will fuck you up.

but they sure as hell make life alot more fun and interesting.....

Originally posted by machine@Mar 21 2003, 11:54 AM
i chose mine from that movie "8MM". machine was that crazy ass sex pervertin the mask..."I do the things I do because I like them...." people in the know get it, but every one else thinks its cause this is a car site. :ph34r:

btw, i KNEW you named urself after that movie....i just forgot the name, its been so long since i seen it.....

haha machine. we used to call this fat guy we worked with "machine"

my car is black, my engine (and sooooon other parts) is jdm, and it causes death to those that step up to the plate ::shrug2::

A rather boring origin for my name:
I was trying to think of a screenname to use on the internet in 1994 but couldn't think of anything. Then my friend says: "What about The Dark Hand?" and I liked it. Over the course of a few weeks it morphed to just DarkHand.

And no my hands are not dark. :)

Originally posted by Baker@Mar 21 2003, 12:04 AM
seriously the more I read the board the more people I see whose cars are bone stock and they have screen names like b18hatch or turbogsrEK or 300hpH22coupe or whatever other stupid thing they could think of.  If your name represents your car fine but if you don't have that in your car why would you make it your screen name?

The whole thing is a work in progress. Yes, right now it IS bone stock, but so what? Are you upset that someone took the s/n you wanted? I guess my s/n is what it will be when I get done at the end of the summer.

When trolling the personals on yahoo I bet you are more disappointed then than you are now. Is it because SexyFlexible18SoCal was really a 200 lb 46-year-old grandmother fom Coon Bottom, Kentucky? What did she say when you asked her about her s/n?

Originally posted by B-18Hatch+Mar 23 2003, 04:43 PM-->
@Mar 21 2003, 12:04 AM
seriously the more I read the board the more people I see whose cars are bone stock and they have screen names like b18hatch or turbogsrEK or 300hpH22coupe or whatever other stupid thing they could think of.  If your name represents your car fine but if you don't have that in your car why would you make it your screen name?

The whole thing is a work in progress. Yes, right now it IS bone stock, but so what? Are you upset that someone took the s/n you wanted? I guess my s/n is what it will be when I get done at the end of the summer.

When trolling the personals on yahoo I bet you are more disappointed then than you are now. Is it because SexyFlexible18SoCal was really a 200 lb 46-year-old grandmother fom Coon Bottom, Kentucky? What did she say when you asked her about her s/n?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why, I do believe the noob just threw down his first OWNED!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
noob 1 baker 0 congrats

hey he may be a newbie on this forum (which everyone has been when they first came here), but could be a veteran on the streets.

anyway my name is simple, it just spells it out... the K to the E to the V.I.N. which is kevin.

Originally posted by machine@Mar 23 2003, 06:26 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why, I do believe the noob just threw down his first OWNED!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
noob 1 baker 0 congrats

Thanks, Machine. But it was meant to be more of a "Get off my back" reply than to own him.

I'm going to have to go with Baker on this one, having B16Aboosted or B18Hatch or any of that shit (with the exception of DOHC_VTEC and LSVTEC, who had their names before it was cool) is like going to a concert and wearing the band's shirt to the show. Be original, don't make a screen name of your car, post pics.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 23 2003, 09:39 PM.
like going to a concert and wearing the band's shirt to the show.

damn groupies, lol
good example sorta

the use of some of the s/n get repiditive and they all seem to look the same after awhile

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 23 2003, 09:39 PM
is like going to a concert and wearing the band's shirt to the show.

[PCU] "dont be that guy" [/PCU]

:lol:

i like caffeine, and i'm a feind eventhough i think it's spelled fiend, but then it wouldn't be caffeine it'd be caffiene and that's wrong and it's past three

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Mar 23 2003, 10:02 PM-->
Afipunk21
@Mar 23 2003, 09:39 PM
is like going to a concert and wearing the band's shirt to the show.

[PCU] "dont be that guy" [/PCU]

:lol:

s3db79384c1154.jpg

Back