whats with spoilers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
no worries guys.

a civic isnt an s2k. they dont even share the same bodystyle/chassis designation.

it goes deeper than the name. ITS THE SAME CAR WITH A DIFFERENT NAME. :lol:

I would like you to tell Tage Evanson his aero parts are worthless on his EG.

3008769_2.jpg

no worries guys.

a civic isnt an s2k. they dont even share the same bodystyle/chassis designation.

it goes deeper than the name. ITS THE SAME CAR WITH A DIFFERENT NAME.

I guess that was a bad example. Change that to a Geo metro and a Chevy metro.

actually can someone just lock this thread? point proven that spoilers do things regardless of drivetrain. the rest is just social banter and bash.

dang it lol, well dont forget the mistisubishi starion and dodge conquest then lol

sexy car with full coilover suspension, and an INTEGRA TYPE R rear sway :thumbsup:

lifting tire as usual.

101908435.jpg

Last edited:
no hard feeling dave just following instruction :) i understand the need for proof though with all the shit talkers that have r34's and supras lol. If you want i can take a pic of me holding both the registrations and titles in my name :D

Attachments

• SDC10298.JPG
    SDC10298.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 475
  • SDC10299.JPG
    SDC10299.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 224
  • SDC10300.JPG
    SDC10300.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 215
  • SDC10296.JPG
    SDC10296.JPG
    980.3 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
The stickers on the back window of the Subaru look a little crooked...but other then that...not bad, not bad at all...

yeah that drives me nuts too.i put the one on the passenger side on (tien) and my buddy put the driver side on crooked. i have a new one to put on but i've just been too lazy to do it lol. and thank you

no hard feeling dave just following instruction :) i understand the need for proof though with all the shit talkers that have r34's and supras lol. If you want i can take a pic of me holding both the registrations and titles in my name :D

Those look photo-shopped.:D

oh yeah i couldn't even figure out how to put them up on here with out help lol, should i take the pics of me with the titles lol

I'm glad I forgot to unsubscribe. I think, you may be the first person I've called BS on that has proved me wrong and rep for doing so. Most people cry, bitch, argue, get negative rep, and then banned when they cause huge arguments on why people call bs on them, but provide nothing to prove otherwise. So thank you.

:D no prob i think the whole argument was really kinda stupid i was just asking a question lol. everything is cool now though sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back