which exhaust?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

patkeelin

Sup. I'm putting a b18b in my '99 civic lx 4dr. My old engine has a hole in its block after sucking water into the AEM CAI from when I drove through a puddle (USE THE BYPASS VALVE!!!). Anyways I was wondering what the best exhaust would be. Most likely all the mods i will be doing are intake, headers and exhaust even though i've heard that the b18b is a great turbo. Where to find the cheapest prices would also be appreciated. Thanks.

local muffler shop. cheapest prices, usually not mandrel bent but i dot really care.

i got my 2 1/4 cat back for just under $200

plus wiht a custom job, you can have the pipe bent however you want, and it will be a guaranteed fit.

It all depends on what sound you really want, more flow tends to be much louder and vice versus for the small diameter.

Muffler shops do a decent job, I bought a axle back muff and then had the muff shop connect the cat to the other protion, costed 120 for that piping, and the axle back was 200 or so.

Later i went with the apex WS, which costed 390 shipped and it was much more quiet and not raspy at all.

Back