why is this needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

07-25-05_1952.jpg

i was taking a dump and saw this..... how many blind people drive to a gas station and change there baby in the restroom?`

you know they mass produce those things right?

and if it wasn't there then they'd get sued when some blind guy tried to change his baby and dropped him in the toilet...

i been a few other places that have the same baby station and it dont have braille on them

It's so common, apparently, that's its been made required.

When they first did it, I was alittle offended to see them only in ladie's rooms. I mean, what the fuck. It's not like men aren't portrayed AT ALL taking care of babies on television.

i dont mind the fact that there in the mens room i posted this about the braille

and have you ever tried to change a babies daiper blindfolded???

lets just say you will have to wash your hands.... :ph34r:

Other things...how does a blindman know how to get to the drive up store?...

OK...he's there...have you ever seen a blind man carry a baby?....

How did he find the bathroom?....

so he found the bathroom...so he drove to the store, carried a baby from a car, found the bathroom, and now he's "looking" for a place to put the baby on to change it's daiper...what wall is it on?...and how does he know how to open it to do the dirty job?...

More to come when we return to the drama of a blindman and his dirty baby daiper saga.......

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 7 2005, 04:32 PM
and have you ever tried to change a babies daiper blindfolded???

lets just say you will have to wash your hands.... :ph34r:

Other things...how does a blindman know how to get to the drive up store?...

OK...he's there...have you ever seen a blind man carry a baby?....

How did he find the bathroom?....

so he found the bathroom...so he drove to the store, carried a baby from a car, found the bathroom, and now he's "looking" for a place to put the baby on to change it's daiper...what wall is it on?...and how does he know how to open it to do the dirty job?...

More to come when we return to the drama of a blindman and his dirty baby daiper saga.......
[post=550909]Quoted post[/post]​

thats what i am talking about :ph34r:

Hah, didn't even notice. Phone has been ringing off the hook. This post actually took 3 hours to write.

I'm reading this to my blind father, He thinks ya'll are retarted

ask him if he ever got in a car, and had someone drive him to a kwik mart, and he carried you to the bathroom, found the baby changing station on the wall, opened it up, layed you down on it, and changed your daiper?

I would think normal blind people would have just used the back seat of the car, or stay home to do that nasty deed of daiper changing.

another question to ask him...

when he's in a public bathroom...does he feel all the walls to find a plastic box, and then does he rub the box to see if there is any brail on it to tell him what that box is? I know I'm scared shitless to even touch one of those walls in a public restroom...let alone feel around them to "see" whats there.

I do know that America is not the best place to be for being blind...if I were blind...then I would deffinately live in Japan...they have all walways, subways, crosswalks, ATM's, almost everything that is needed to get around in Brail...the whole ground and sidewalks are all set up for blind people...with raised tiles so they can just walk normal with out a cane to get somewhere.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Sep 7 2005, 02:18 PM
and if it wasn't there then they'd get sued when some blind guy tried to change his baby and dropped him in the toilet...
[post=550784]Quoted post[/post]​

That comment is SOLID GOLD.

A few thoughts:

Thought #1: What the hell does it say? "This is a baby changing table. Do not sit on it. Do not attempt to eat it, as you may choke. Fold it down and change your kid. Do not use this device to support a human. Please do not build pipe bombs on this device as it has metal hardware that, if hit just perfectly, could spark, blowing you to bits and costing us millions when your family sues us because our hinge ignited your pipe bomb."

Thought #2: If I was a blind guy in a gas station bathroom, I sure as hell wouldn't be feeling around for braille. Gaaaaa...

As to your first question, yes, he did in fact carry me around in a quick-e-mart but he actually dropped me in the toilet....I'll never forget that day.....The day I was Babtised.

As for your second, he usually has his guide dog with him who shows him EVERY FKN THING I don't know how he tells my dad about the things that he does, but he does...He's yet to drop him in the toilet...

ahh they weren't making fun of your dad....

they're making completely valid points and how pointless it is. If a blind man does in fact have a kid (it can't be that uncommon), his wife/partner isn't going to let him randomly go into a bathroom with their kid and expect him to be able to change it. It's there for someone to point it out to them and they're able to read the "disclaimer", no blind man should be changing a baby in a public place like that or left alone with a baby in an unknown enviroment.

ok, what i want to know is how does a blind person know when he is done wiping his ass? Seriously.. ?

apparently clean enough for a blind man to feel around on the walls to find a table to make a baby diaper sammich on...

god i;m bored

Back