Windsheild Sprayers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok my windsheild sprayers arent working. have no idea what could be wrong. i pull the little bar thing on my sterring collum to spray them but nothing comes out. any suggestions?

when i first say this one i thought of those gay neon things. Anyways, have a freind pull the lever and you put your ear near the engine (resevroir) if you can hear the pump going then your ok with that, you probally have a clug somewhere, If you dont here it, then your pump is burned out or your fuse is blown.

theres fluid in the tank right?? ;)
ummm
is the pump making noise (you should hear a humming sound)-----{replace the pump}
if so check for a broken line (look for fluid spilling out somewhere)-----{replace the line}
lines could be frozen (if your in a cold area right now)-----{let the car warm up for a while it should thaw then add some washer fluid anti-freeze stuff}
could be clogged (unlikely)-----{probly have to replace the line}

ok i havent checked yet, but if it is the pump, how much is it, and where is it located on the car (91 CRX) and is it hard to replace or should i not bother and have someone else do it?

Just pull the little hoses off under the nozzles and see if anything comes through. Mine had rusted out, so I did buy the ghey Eurolite washers as replacements. And NO they're not on. They flow much better than the stock nozzles.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jan 7 2003, 03:46 AM
its true! they flow like a guy who just drank a six pack!

do they mist or do they just do a squirt gun stream kind of thing. My stock ones just do the thin stream and it bugs the hell out of me, but one plus is when i aim them upwards, i can clear my rear bumper while driving, nothing better to use when people are tailing you.

It hoses at my windshield. Gets the windows nice and clean. I just need to paint the gay things black.

my friend gave me one of those neon things for my bday. looks a lot better then the stock ones. it's silver in color. matches my car. but that shit looks gay when its turned on. i seen a car with it on 2day. that car looked like a UFO.

Back