Windshield Frame Repairable?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was in a wreck last night and my windshield frame is bent in a V shape along with my roof and windshield. it is a 1994 del sol. i know i can get a new top but, is the windshield frame repaiable? or is that considered structural damage? and how mutch do you think it would cost to get it repaired?

if you wana know about the wreck, this is the post i posted earlyer (read the whole thread to understand the situation): http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=430242

Werd,but I would think it can be repaired.I've seen some amazing recoveries.

They will be probally be able to replace it.

About the biker, I was crossing a busy street one time and this lady ran the red while turning right (she was in an intrepid, i was on a mongoose (Bike) I kinda swearve to avoid being ran over but she still hit me. Lucky I did not go under the car, only my bike did. Even though by the time she relived that i was there and kinda slowed down (she hit me going probally 10 MPH) it still hurt like hell and i could bearly walk for about 2 weeks. Plus the bitch (yes women driver) did not even care that she had hit me, she just checked to see if the car had any damage...well when she first looked at it, it didn't. My bike had pegs on it and the rear wheel was under the car. When i saw this, i pulled on the bike as hard as I could and i took a big chunk out of her front facia :) Dont mess with me. Even though she did get hurt in the accident, the lady died like a month later, I swear God wanted to punish the bitch for not seeing if I was OK.

Moral of the story, go visit him, make sure that he is ok.

I would say no, we parted a sol out, and the window frames were pretty damn strong, and it will end up weakening the car. The front may be less structural then the back roll bar/window frame tho

Back