wings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Buffalo Wild Wings......thats the spot yo. not sure if it's local or a big chain. they got some good wings though.

As far as I know, it's mostly a midwest chain started by two guys from Ohio (who were originally from either Philly or Queens, NY... I don't remember exactly)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Buffalo Wild Wings......thats the spot yo. not sure if it's local or a big chain. they got some good wings though.

As far as I know, it's mostly a midwest chain started by two guys from Ohio (who were originally from either Philly or Queens, NY... I don't remember exactly)
coo coo, i eat there each time i'm up in KC. it's good eatin, plus there is a hotie waitress that works there, well at least 3 months ago a hottie worked there, not sure about now. but i'll see when i get back

We have this place called Wingdome over here. It's awesome. $.39 tuesdays 1-7 scale. 7's are sold single wings only.

place here called landmark has .25 wings during happy hour. ive had better a few times but at a quarter a wing they are amazing.

wing house is the shit...
and we have Buffalo wild wings in orlando...

but my wings i make are better than all the shit you guys like....lol

I can't believe you east coast guys have places dedicated to the sales of chicken wings. That is way too funny. Maybe I am missing them, but I've never seen a place with the word 'wings' in their name. Maybe its just not made it to the west coast. I dunno. I've seen them in restaurants, but only as appetizers.

do you folks on the west coast have entire restaurants COMPLETELY dedicated to any and every sort of fried chicken part?

I surprised no one has said Hooters. Then again, the girls AND the wings aren't much to talk about in my opinion. But then again, I've only been to what, 3 of them. :shrug2:

And we have BW3's out here. That is what we call Buffalo Wild Wings, not sure why?

Bdubs is everywhere. They have a challenge if you can eat all the wings and NOt throw up from their "special spicey mix" they will give them to you for free. It's supposedly 100x hotter than the hottest flavor on the menu. I've seen about 10 ppl throw up before they can finish em.

Quoted post[/post]]
Bdubs is everywhere. They have a challenge if you can eat all the wings and NOt throw up from their "special spicey mix" they will give them to you for free. It's supposedly 100x hotter than the hottest flavor on the menu. I've seen about 10 ppl throw up before they can finish em.

I'm guessing your talking about the blazin' challenge? I havent heard that you get them for free but that might differ from place to place. I know here you get a cool shirt. And all my friends have done it, I was going to tonight, but cant go. Looks so good, gotta love that burn.

Back