Wiring Indiglo's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Most gauges, like mine, have a power transforumer that'll work with 12v. I just tapped into the dimmer line from my radio and the gauges are fine. They look MUCH better at night if you take out the top two bulbs in the dash. I had to pull my whole dash apart again just to take them out since I forgot the first time.

oh come on guys, pulling you dash apart is the easiest damn thing in the world. I started taking apart g00d dashes and cracking em like at age 9 but that doesn't say much hence I am only 15.95. I take mine apart like every other day trying to put my dimmer switch back on my indiglos. they go both reverse and full bright white.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 7 2003, 12:12 AM
oh come on guys, pulling you dash apart is the easiest damn thing in the world. I started taking apart g00d dashes and cracking em like at age 9 but that doesn't say much hence I am only 15.95. I take mine apart like every other day trying to put my dimmer switch back on my indiglos. they go both reverse and full bright white.

You drive a Civic, Prowler has an Accord. There is a difference. :)

not too much, well yeah I did break the dash on my mom's when I was 9....lol....my bad...

Back