woot off!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E makes me want to quit my job just so I can out win crap.

Your BOC has arrived. It's too bad you won't get to know what's in it for 14 more days while you're doing your time in the slammer.

Its not as big as last time, so i don't think you got a case of calendars again. :(
honestly, it sounds like the box is filled with lego's. lol

let me know if you want me to open it for you and take pics. :)

yea... would like to know the story on that one.. .. taking it he got picked up for something

I just signed up for the woot........ Figure if everyone gets so excited i should give it a try!

got back home and opened up the BOC last night....

here are the results:

much smaller and lighter box than last time (doesn't appear to be a case of calendars :lmao: )
attachment.php

lets open it up...
attachment.php

3 - Gilmour Polymer Impulse Sprinkler on Polymer Spike 993NS - $9.71 x 3 = $29.13
pretty sweet.... will be giving these away, im sure people will like them
attachment.php

3 -Would You Rather? 2010 Page-a-Day Boxed Calendar - list price $12.99 x 3 = $38.97... only good for 1.5 months so well call it $4.87
son of a bitch, more damn calendars... fun game though... look forward to tearing through these with friends and family
attachment.php

1 - McGladrey Team Championship Sling Bag - $?.?? (similar bags seem to be priced around $25.00 or so)
its actually a pretty nice bag... has a laptop slot in the main pocket that can hold a 14" laptop... smaller pocket with organizer area for pens pads and such... mesh water bottle pocket on the side... cell phone pocket on the strap... decent material... i wish it didn't have the embroidery on it... if i cant find someone who knows what it is and wants it as is, maybe i'll see about putting another patch over it or something, it is a decent bag... :shrug2:

1 - Callaway McGladrey Team Championship Golf Hat - $?.?? (similar hats on Callaway's site are going for $19.99)
the hat will be given away or tossed
attachment.php

seriously i have no clue what this is at all
attachment.php

grand total ends up somewhere around $78.99
attachment.php

again not a bad haul :)
well worth the $8

thanks Woot! :)

Attachments

• 1117101428.jpg
    1117101428.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 1117101429.jpg
    1117101429.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 1117101430.jpg
    1117101430.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 224
  • 1117101430a.jpg
    1117101430a.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 1117101433.jpg
    1117101433.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 1117101433a.jpg
    1117101433a.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 1117101435.jpg
    1117101435.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 221
bahahaha

you need to go to a halloween party next year as a BoC....

or at least make a costume comprised of all the shit you got.

:werd: already on top of that one :)
was going to do it this year but didnt have time to put it together... but i found some heavy weight brown paper that i can make a giant paper bag with... then i just need to paint the big yellow question mark on it... wrinkle it up a bit... roll the top down... cut some holes for head arms and legs... and im good to go...
woot-bag-of-crap.jpg

next year i am definitely trying to make that happen

Its a golf tournament

The McGladrey Team Championship is an exciting nationwide amateur championship managed by The PGA of America, in partnership with RSM McGladrey, the organization's official accounting, tax and business consulting firm. The Team Championship brings together amateur golfers and PGA professionals for a one-of-a-kind grassroots competition. This unique event, in its third year, is about teamwork. It reflects RSM McGladrey's belief that - whether in business or in golf - with the right team, anything's possible.

apparently a deceased one at that
At the 93rd PGA Annual Meeting held in November in New Orleans, The PGA of America announced that RSM McGladrey has decided not to continue its sponsorship of The McGladrey Team Championship.
"We thank RSM McGladrey for their support of our Association and PGA Professionals, and we wish them well," said PGA President Jim Remy.

Back