WTB: Honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

capone9399

im putting my si away for the time being.So im looking for like an ej1 or anything along the lines of a 5th gen 2dr, 4 dr hb i dont care.or a accord, prelude,del sol....as long as its a honda .around 1000 im looking to spend and no extreme rust.i dont mind about the miles either.its a honda it will last.im located in nepa near scranton so if anyone has anything there looking to get rid of cheap lemme know.thanks in advance

$1200 bucks + full tank of gas

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marcayla2002...a2002/my_photos

Originally posted by capone9399@Jul 9 2005, 07:53 PM
im putting my si away for the time being.So im looking for like an ej1 or anything along the lines of a 5th gen 2dr, 4 dr hb i dont care.or a accord, prelude,del sol....as long as its a honda .around 1000 im looking to spend and no extreme rust.i dont mind about the miles either.its a honda it will last.im located in nepa near scranton so if anyone has anything there looking to get rid of cheap lemme know.thanks in advance
[post=523298]Quoted post[/post]​

1000 for my shell and I'll tow it to you for 60 bucks, lucky for you...it already's got a PA title.

93 Cx, Primered

Back