WTB LS Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

curt5446

Like the title says. Looking for a drop in LS swap for a '95 EG coupe. Would like to stay under a grand if possible but I do have more money if you're serious. Hit me up let me know what you have.

Will do a B16B, B20, H22 as well for the right price. Let me know. I'm getting a bit desperate to get this done before the second rug rat gets here and my time goes from little to none.

Thanks.

If you look bump it for my first swap.

ok-speed.com is down, and the forums wont load. Thanks for the try, tho.

I, too, am looking for a B18a1 LS. But I only need the block. Building an LS-V for my '91 siR. Since the siR came stock with a B16a, Ive got everything else I need. Just need that B18a block. Any and all help is appreciated. Im located in 54603 for those of you who would need that info. Thanks.

Im located in Virginia, I have a b18b LS motor for sale. Motor was going to be a LS v-tec running in a week but builder passed away in a car accident (Arbi). Motor has new timing belt and waterpump. Almost complete motor, needs distributor, and injectors. Im asking $550obo for motor. Also have a .86 turbine turbo i would throw in for $100 more. Let me know, and i will take offers!!!

Back