WTF Modesto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not interested in going to chinatown.... although im sure it is much nicer than little puerto rico (aka worcester county) MA.
yea i was all excited to go check it out and when we drove up the street and heard everyone screaming and yelling at eachother and i suddenly got really nervous and didnt wanna go anymore

yea i was all excited to go check it out and when we drove up the street and heard everyone screaming and yelling at eachother and i suddenly got really nervous and didnt wanna go anymore

its just the way it is with chinese/vietnamese; gotta be loud, rough and stern. but youll score some really nice deals or meet a lot of really cool people, just remember one thing, ALWAYS old people before you.

if you do go to SF Chinatown, Hunan Home is a really good place to get some grub and any dim sum place is pretty good too.

anyway, it seems like that for a major of CA then. A lot of the "big boys" moved on to Subbies, Evos, Zs, and very few "true enthusiasts" sport any FF hondas anymore.

and yup, in redding you either drive some riced out POS that was probably a car explosion double for the fast and furious or a lifted truck with ungodly huge tires and a smoke stack as an exhaust. oh yeah cant forget your badass TAPOUT or henco en mexico shirts (yes i know what it means).

:withstupid:
its just the way it is with chinese/vietnamese; gotta be loud, rough and stern. but youll score some really nice deals or meet a lot of really cool people, just remember one thing, ALWAYS old people before you.

if you do go to SF Chinatown, Hunan Home is a really good place to get some grub and any dim sum place is pretty good too.

anyway, it seems like that for a major of CA then. A lot of the "big boys" moved on to Subbies, Evos, Zs, and very few "true enthusiasts" sport any FF hondas anymore.

and yup, in redding you either drive some riced out POS that was probably a car explosion double for the fast and furious or a lifted truck with ungodly huge tires and a smoke stack as an exhaust. oh yeah cant forget your badass TAPOUT or henco en mexico shirts (yes i know what it means).

:withstupid: I just moved from SF to Oakley about an 45min away from SF and modesto and its totally diffrent everyone thinks there a MMA fighter and have tap out stickers on EVERYTHING and think there bad ass. you should tell your familly to move out of Modesto. Then you'll have somewhere cool to go visit

Bako = Bakersfield

not to be confused with Bac-Os
bacos-bacon-flavoured-soya-bits-116g-tub-976-p.jpg

on my side of town (south) its imports and hispanics/mexicans.. on the north side of town, its huge trucks and rednecks

Isn't it funny how sharp the dividing line is?

It effects so many things like where you shop, where you eat, where you rent. I refuse to let it effect what I wear and drive though.

I have noticed that while California is responsible for a lot of trends, there seems to be a hugely group mentality. Like, the FMF crowd for example. They all wear black, grey, and white only, with red sneaks, and gay hats and all drive the same trucks, everywhere you go. I haven't figured it out yet...

Ya that...everyone removes the Ford logo and replaces it with an oval FMF logo on their trucks and all the trucks have the Claremont tilt lol...ghey

Back