Wtf? Wtf? Wtf?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

I dont think this is a repost, i think i would have remebered this shit.

Link

Click the teapot, untill she breaks it, then click her hand. :eek:

did you see that on attack of the show?

theres another one where she pours draino into a cup and drinks it

I think it's a clear representation of the options created for women in the modern world, as seen through the enlightened man's eyes. Of course there is more, but this is a mere microchasm of the options at hand. Make me tea. Lets draw so I can criticise you. (Hate the girl she drew? She cuts herself, hate the cat? She loves the cat, but she'll rip it up for you). The monkey thing is flat out scary, but vividly accurate. Their model behaves like some mentally abused kids I've seen.

The draino one I haven't seen, but I would like to if anyone has the link.

after she gets the draino she brings it back to the table, then you click one of the cups and she drinks it...

just click along the playing progress bar to see all the outcomes...

and i definately agree about the abused children acting this way...

the cutting your hands, and gouging out your eyes seems to be direct refrences to certain drugs...

I think it's a clear representation of the options created for women in the modern world, as seen through the enlightened man's eyes. Of course there is more, but this is a mere microchasm of the options at hand. Make me tea. Lets draw so I can criticise you. (Hate the girl she drew? She cuts herself, hate the cat? She loves the cat, but she'll rip it up for you). The monkey thing is flat out scary, but vividly accurate. Their model behaves like some mentally abused kids I've seen.

thats deep man...

Back