WTT for a honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

have a 1992 mitsubishi galant vr-4 with 93k.#674/1000. the engine runs awesome and has no problems what-so-ever.just tracked it for the first time yesterday and ran a 13.8 at 98 mph.that was with stock boost set at 12psi.it's black with black leather interior.it has power locks,windows,and two-way moonroof.leather is smooth and shiny with no tears or cracks.the interior is a 10/10.the exterior has some minor scratches 8/10.it's a 13 year old car so it has it's normal wear.it's in much better condition than your usual 13 year old car.all it has for the interior is a kenwood 10 disc changer in the trunk.
engine mods:

PORTED 14B
PORTED EXHAUST MANI
MBC SET STOCK RIGHT NOW
MODIFIED 1G BOV
ACT 2600 W/STREET DISC
FIDANZA 8.8 FLYWHEEL
3IN TURBO BACK

it's the perfect 4 door sleeper.awesome winter car.i just bought it in feb. from an older couple.the tires are from 1994!the car even had the original windshield wipers.if anyone is interested please respond.thnx for your time

Originally posted by sk8er602@May 23 2005, 10:37 PM
what kind of honda, is the galant a 5sp, pics pls
[post=502781]Quoted post[/post]​

All VR-4 Galant's are 5 speed

Yes post some pics...
What kind and yr Honda are you looking to trade for!
I have a '73 or '74 Honda ATC 3wheeler i will trade ya for it! :D

i'm located about 20 minutes from chicago. i'm looking for an eg or ek coupe with a swap.i'll consider a eg or ek hatch if it's worth it. i'll post pics asap.thnx for the responses

I have an 95 EG coupe in Black with an B18C sir G swap, rear disc, spoon SW388's koni yellows with GC coils hids. Lots of other stuff. Would want cash also. Why are you selling/trading?

sounds good n1mrod.selling because i just miss my hatchie and i want to auto-cross this summer.it's an awesome ride and it sucks giving her up but i just want to persue other things.how much more would you want ?you can take the spoon sw388's.i know those are expensive and can do without.and plus you can get some good cash for them.thnx

you have p/m...
I have a possible trade
1992 h22a civic ferio (4dr) for your vr-4

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@May 26 2005, 01:36 AM
sounds good n1mrod.selling because i just miss my hatchie and i want to auto-cross this summer.it's an awesome ride and it sucks giving her up but i just want to persue other things.how much more would you want ?you can take the spoon sw388's.i know those are expensive and can do without.and plus you can get some good cash for them.thnx
[post=503783]Quoted post[/post]​

Back