XBOX 360 Modding...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HD DVD is like going backwards, fuck that.if a Blu ray drive can play dvd media i dont see how it wont play the games... anyways IT's HERE! (attachments) the case and the rf/power board mod. rf board not pictured, and yes that's the bathroom... when fedex got it to me i was about to take a shit, so i brought it with me lol

It's not so much about a blu-ray reader playing DVD's, it's more abouthte limited compatibility even between Xbox 360 drives. You can't use all 360 drives in all 360 machines. The 360 really is a clusterfuck of a piece of hardware.

As far as HDDVD being a step back, That's just not true. The ONLY reason it has a leg to stand on is that Blu-ray won the market, but the reality is that in 99% of the cases HD DVD is just as good as Blu-ray. The biggest difference being that most HD DVD players output 1080i and the TV deinterlaces the video to 1080p (if it is even capable, which nowadays is becoming very common), whereas Blu-ray players output 1080p. Me personally? I am goobling up all the cheap HD DVDs I can get my hands on, why? Because the picture/sound quality is just as good, and I can pick up most HD DVDs for less than $8 shipped off of Ebay, as opposed to $25-$35 for the same title just because it plays on a Blu-ray player.

HD DVD is like going backwards, fuck that.if a Blu ray drive can play dvd media i dont see how it wont play the games... anyways IT's HERE! (attachments) the case and the rf/power board mod. rf board not pictured, and yes that's the bathroom... when fedex got it to me i was about to take a shit, so i brought it with me lol

so what did you wipe with?

ahhh never mind i see the stash... smart man! smart man! lol

rofl werd that shit comes in handy... when i sat down and dropped the first turd i was like OH FUCK! but then i pulled the shower curtain out of the way and there it was.

I'll have some new updates tomorrow, can't do it now cuz i need to go to bed. i have to work in the morn

rofl werd that shit comes in handy... when i sat down and dropped the first turd i was like OH FUCK! but then i pulled the shower curtain out of the way and there it was.

I'll have some new updates tomorrow, can't do it now cuz i need to go to bed. i have to work in the morn

hahaha

I can mod controllers for LEDs and the beloved COD4 rapid fire. Working on a 3 mode mod now.

still sidetracked, been working on carbon fiber shat tha last two days lol

Back