you can have any car in the world

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! My B.

Oh, I guess the prices of Skylines is going to skyrocked in the next few years then... Shame the few companies who pioneered the importation of Skylines manage to screw it up.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
whatever who cares?

A new Skyline with more balls than the original will be here in 07.

rb > vq

that is all.

:yes:

We dont even know what motor will be in the new GTR yet . . . . lets not jump to conclusions (although i fear it will be a turbo'ed vq :cry:)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Black Toyota Supra TT - 98', Hardtop, 6 Speed, tan interior. JDM ECU jumper and let the games begin.

Can anyone elaborate on the jumper with the 98? I've heard about this mod, but what does it actually do and how much power is it good for?

Where's Celerity???

about the skyline info, didnt sean morris leave motorex because of "issues." i also read on emunds that motorex was severly backordered and cannot import any that is not here, but have some on hand to sell.

like i said, if you really wanted one, there are ways around it. 1 specific one is you can get it only as a race or show car and are limited to like 500 or whatever miles per year.

but yeah, its shame that they fucked it up. i didnt even know about it. im still bent on getting an R34 later down the road, one way or another.

and imo, the new skyline news fubar and the drivetrain sucks compared to the rb awd attessa pro. the one is supposed to be a vq30 with only rwd. i dunnoe info is sketchty. id like to know more because ive heard a whole slew of crap that are just rumors. at least the vq seems like its a good platform as it won the JGTC for the Skyline and the 350Z consequetively.

All it does is flash the ROM so that it ignores all the emissions inputs. Temperature is still in effect, and it sets advance due to temperature and all the other inputs. It will not retard the timing if it detects too much air, and that's what is neat. You can now easily trick the turbos in whichever way you want.

There is also an ECU mod that makes the turbos come on at the same time.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Ferrari 360 Stradale Challenge. :)
stradale.jpg
we saw one of those down at Misson Beach. nice fuckin car, beautiful. my freind revved on him, lol, just to get his attention and try to get the guy to rev it a little.

Quoted post[/post]]
we saw one of those down at Misson Beach. nice fuckin car, beautiful. my freind revved on him, lol, just to get his attention and try to get the guy to rev it a little.
NICE!

I've never seen one in person. I would have begged for the guy to revv it to hear the sweet song of that italian V8... mmmmm sexay...

Are you fucking kidding me?

Exhaust: $8000 not installed. Good luck with that.

Also, Any ferrari can beat you from the first light. The second one is where you'll kill em. What does that mean ?

That means that they get knocked out of tune easily. Welcome to Ferrari world. you can't put a race car on the streets and expect it to operate without a pit-crew.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
NICE!

I've never seen one in person. I would have begged for the guy to revv it to hear the sweet song of that italian V8... mmmmm sexay...
yea, i've seen some nice cars in person since living down here, and that one is probably the hottest one. either that or the Maserati Gransport, that one was hot as fuck,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back