Your Civics With B20?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a2nboiracer7

Whats up guys, just wondering about your swap. B20 alone no vtec head on it, how is it running? you like it?
Do you have any times to post? Pics will be cool thanks.

--
91 civic std
91 LS motor

Yea i know what your saying, pissedoffsol but crv=suv=heavy, tranny sucks, probably no I/H/E, on the other hand Civic=lighter, with a better geared tranny, with B20 wit the accessories=? i think there is a differnce. :)

Originally posted by a2nboiracer7@Jan 22 2003, 03:36 PM
Yea i know what your saying, pissedoffsol but crv=suv=heavy, tranny sucks, probably no I/H/E, on the other hand Civic=lighter, with a better geared tranny, with B20 wit the accessories=? i think there is a differnce. :)

Unless your Civic has a B16 in it already, you won't be using the tranny you have right now once you swap.
Calesta is the man with the B20, but he does have the VTEC head on it, and is running high compression pistons among other things. But in general, if the engine was made for the CRV to haul around heavy stuff, like towing and such, wouldn't you think it to be really good for your Civic? :blink:

Back