2000 Mits. Mirage Coupe..5 speed..$1400 New England

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
2000 Mitsubishi Mirage

Coupe
5 speed
Red on black cloth

Looks like theres a couple mods, its got a short shifter and the battery's been relocated.
The engine look stock except it probably had an intake, but it was removed.
Theres also a couple aftermarket wheels (ADR?) on it..just have 2

93k on the clock

EDIT: We fixed the broken axle...car runs and drive now. Theres a few dents around the car, don't see any rust/rot.
Cheap car/project....could be another "miracle" :)

$1400/bo

3259c9b8.jpg

3350fe58.jpg

4677c5bd.jpg

8f9295dd.jpg

d33c2b59.jpg

Stop teasing me with cars. My girlfriend has been looking for a car in the $1500 range and you have two that I would buy in a heartbeat if you only lived in NY.

I'm only 3.5 hours from the NY border...

Theres a kid picking one of my CRX's up tomorrow night from Ohio

damn, thats fucking cheap

wish you were close to me

I heard how you helped out the guy with the CRX by letting him use plates. If you could do the same for me I would be willing to pick it up next weekend (easter weekend). The only way I have to transport it would be to drive it and in NY I cant do shit at the DMV without the title.

temp plate is $50 (which the guy who bought my CRX gave me)

Not my fee..its my boss' (the plates cost him $$)

that is resonable. Does the car have any issues that would need to be adressed before the long drive to NY?

Does it say "bad clutch" on the windows?

yeah it does...the auction people are idiots...it had a broken axle

which is fixed :)

I haven't driven it, but I'll take it for a ride tomorrow.
One of the guys I work with was the one who fixed it, then drove it...he said it semmed like it was in decent running shape

i can be the judge of that :)

lowly 1.5. 92 crank HP in a 2300LB car. looks to be in great shape, although it was definitely beat on.

if it was a 97-99 this would be mine. i cant stand that obd2b shit. thats the worst.

oh, its also called a DE Coupe.

Don't be fooled either...

as they were unloading this thing, I was pricing EVO V front clips w/the sheetmetal :)

if it *doesn't* end up selling............:ph34r:

the 5G's SUCK to swap 4g63's into.

unless you go AWD, you'll blow the tranny every few hundred miles. the 1.5/1.8 tranny just doesnt hold up at all.

yeah, the rearend comes witht he clip :)

AWD EVO Coupe

I'd be alot more serious if I had room for it to hang around for a couple months...I have to much time in the EG to let it go right now without finishing it and theres not way I'm getting rid of the CRX.

yeah, but theres alot of custom work you dont think about. if you had a sedan, then id say fuck yeah :thumbsup:

the coupe is alot of work to make the swap.

Back