2000 Mits. Mirage Coupe..5 speed..$1400 New England

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

(13:35:15) TurboMirage: get hosmers mirage!!!
i DID. noone wants an OBD2b mirage

Oh... I see how it's played out.

I can't believe no ones bought that damn Audi yet...

Its tough selling cars right now...I'm blowin them out over here and still getting nothing

I'm going to part the thing soon

stick it in the yard..........with that Del Sol

I think I've got a cone filter hanging around...I can clamp it on the TB

Quoted post[/post]]
Move your groovy EVO stuff over to it, sounds like a good idea.

Doo eeet

thats the point! swap my complete suspension over to the 2000, and then swap the old coupe with the new big motor.

vila, forget about it. the coupe is mine.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think I've got a cone filter hanging around...I can clamp it on the TB

whatevers clever. ill just be moving the short ram from the 1.5 over since it wont fit the 2.0

also eric would you consider this car to be a somewhat reliable daily driver?

the thing starts every time we need to move it or whatever.

I took it for a whip up the street last week..no hiccups or anything, nothing notciably alarming

Needs some exhaust work underneath (new midpipe or possibly just a new rear section) and all the dents attended to

Let me know, my boss wants it out of here...we're overflowing with new cars down here

Alright Chris, looks like you can count on me for the second part of this transaction.

Have at it !

i can just bolt up my mirage's header-back assembly.

hooray! i'll have some cash flowing within a week to atleast pay for 1/2 of it. i'll have to come down on my lunch, probably monday :)

My sister had a 00 Mirage Coupe DE, suspension sucked balls, and it had absolutely no power, but I need a beater for work and vacation road trips. I want to keep miles off the Saab and the Truck isn't economical right now. This fits the bill as its post MY00 and can be had for cheap. :)

Back