2pac Lives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TUPAC AFTER HIS DEATH TO THE BLACK MAN, IS LIKE ELVIS AFTER HIS DEATH TO THE WHITE MAN....

NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE NATIONAL INQUIRER WILL POST A STORY ABOUT HOW SOME THUG GOT KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS AND TUPAC DID THE ANAL PROBE WITH A MAD-DOGG 22 BOTTLE..

WHAT THE FUCK IS NEXT? GUIDED TOURS OF THE GHETTO WHERE HE WAS FROM? SOUVENIER 40 OUNCES AND CRACK PIPES WITH TUPAC'S NAME ON IT FOR SALE?

GHETTOLAND > GRACELAND

<<edit>> sorry for the caps...i was too lazy to take them off. Ask Brian...he knows how lazy i am.

He won't get arrested because there is some rule or law stating that if you commited some kind of felony the u.s. could not do anything if you were out of the country for 7 years. I definitely think 2pac is alive another thing on his autopsy when they showed the pictures of it 2pac was missing all of his tatoos. And when he comes back I can't wait for him to say something to all the rappers that have been talking shit cause he's gone.

Originally posted by Richie Rick@Jul 23 2003, 04:06 PM
He won't get arrested because there is some rule or law stating that if you commited some kind of felony the u.s. could not do anything if you were out of the country for 7 years.

Are you positive on this? If so, that's crazy. I was wondering why he would pick 7 years. And yeah his tatoo's are missing on the autopsy, another reason why it is fake.

Ja Rule's gonna get an ass whoopin for trying to reinact him. Good, I hope he kills him, fuck Ja Rule.

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 23 2003, 04:03 PM
TUPAC AFTER HIS DEATH TO THE BLACK MAN, IS LIKE ELVIS AFTER HIS DEATH TO THE WHITE MAN....

NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE NATIONAL INQUIRER WILL POST A STORY ABOUT HOW SOME THUG GOT KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS AND TUPAC DID THE ANAL PROBE WITH A MAD-DOGG 22 BOTTLE..

WHAT THE FUCK IS NEXT? GUIDED TOURS OF THE GHETTO WHERE HE WAS FROM? SOUVENIER 40 OUNCES AND CRACK PIPES WITH TUPAC'S NAME ON IT FOR SALE?

GHETTOLAND > GRACELAND

<<edit>> sorry for the caps...i was too lazy to take them off. Ask Brian...he knows how lazy i am.

You gotta admit though, if he were to actually come back after seven years, you as long as everyone else would be in shock, and he would in fact view him as a legend, if you already don't see him as one.

I might be wrong but I think there is a statute of limitations (probably spelled that wrong) on that sort of thing. I beleive it lasts seven years.....

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 23 2003, 03:15 PM-->
@Jul 23 2003, 04:03 PM

GHETTOLAND > GRACELAND

You gotta admit though, if he were to actually come back after seven years, you as long as everyone else would be in shock, and he would in fact view him as a legend, if you already don't see him as one.

no i wouldnt view him as a legend....

Albert Einstein
Confucious
Oscar Wilde
Stace
Pavlov

i view those people as legends...

if Tupac ever did "come back to life" from faking his own death...i would not view him as some mythical Jesus Christ figure...

if anything would surprise me if he ever did come back to life....would be the fact that this fucking ghetto-ass idiot had enough intelligence to successfully pull off a stunt like this.....

truth be known, i dont hold people in the "rap" and "entertainment" businesses to be even halfway intelligent.

I only view Tupac as a smart business man. nothing more. he is a common fucking criminal that needs to be locked away.

he turned his "gangster lifestyle" into something that could be marketed. and all the little white boys out in this country bought into it hook line and sinker...

people claim he is a fucking poet????????????????????????????????????????

you want poetry that evokes intelligent thoughts and emotion? , pm me and i shall introduce you to 18th century Literature.

haha i did a essay on him saying hes still alive. there some interesting rumors and theories on him, most of them saying hes still alive. supposibly hes suppost to come back this year at a snoop dog concert some time. there so many theories tho, like the 7 day theory, several of his music vidoes, and such. if u want a copy of the essay pm me. its a decent essay, i think.

oh well heres the essay. just skim it sorry its not adding the paragraphs. it just makes it one big paragraph. mybad

The famous west coast rapper Tupac Shakur was allegedly shot on September 13, 1996 and died seven days later in a Las Vegas hospital. The circumstances surrounding his death such as the rumors, the evidence and the many messages from his songs, all point to one thing he is alive.
The number seven is related to Tupac and shows up many times through out his life as well as his work. The CD entitled “ 7 Day theory” started all the controversy surrounding the number seven. The rumor surrounding Tupacs return states that he will make his appearance at a Snoop Dogg concert in 2003, seven years after his death. (www.2pacplanet.com) There are many rumors that link Tupac back to the number seven such as: Tupac has made seven movies, he was shot on September 7, 1996, he died at 4:03 (4+3=7), he died at the age of 25 (2+5=7), he survived seven days after being shot, and the album entitled 7 Day Theory was released seven days before Veteran’s Day (www.2pacplanet.com). There are other theories linked to the number seven, that appear in his music videos, and songs hence the following: The room number in the video, I wonder if heaven got a ghetto is seven, the time on the clock is 4:03(4+3=7) which is the same time he died as well as the number seven, His badge number in Gang related, is 115 (1+1+5=7), and in the song White man’s world, there is a voice in the background saying, “seven years, seven years, seven years.” (www.2 pacplanet.com) Which is implying that Tupac has something planed, possibly a return or a new album in the year 2003. The number seven shows up repeatedly in his life, his music, and in his music videos, as well as the CD entitled, 7 Day Theory. All these coincidences and rumors point to one thing he is alive and going to stage a return in the year 2003 possibly under the name Makaveli.
Machiaveli was a sixteenth century Italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one’s death in order to evade one’s enemies and gain power. Before Tupac died, he changed his name to Makaveli, which is a play on the 16th century philosopher’s name. Tupac released two albums entitled Makaveli and All Eyez on Me, which only increased the amount of rumors and speculation surrounding his death. The name Makaveli is very interesting because if the words are rearranged they can spell “I’m alive.” The following are rumors from the Makaveli and All Eyez on Me albums, which suggest Tupac is alive: in the song Hold ya head, before Tupac starts rapping, a voice says, “Can you see him?” and another voice answers, “I see him,” then Tupac says softly “I’m alive”. The inside cover of the Makaveli album says “Exit Tupac enter Makaveli,” which implies that Tupac has changed his name and now has a new identity under the name Makaveli. There are also many examples in the, All Eyez on Me album that suggests Tupac is alive. The titles of Machiaveli’s books where he described faking ones death are, entitled Book 1 and Book 2, and the titles of the CDs in the, “ All eyez on me” series were entitled Book 1 and Book 2 also. Machiaveli also said there were ten rules to faking ones death, just as in Tupac’s song entitled Blasphemy he says, “There are ten rules to the game,” in which he is stating the rules from Machiaveli’s book. In the song entitled, Life goes on he raps about one of his friends dying, then he says, “I got yo name planted on my arm” but he only name he had on his arm was “B.I.G and Notorious,” who died several months after Tupac was allegedly killed, while in that same song he also raps about his own funeral. How did he envision his own funeral after he was supposedly dead? In the video I ain’t mad at cha Tupac was shot after leaving a theater with a friend, which is very close to how he was shot in real life. (www.twtr.8m.com, www.tupacfans.com/alive)
In addition to the theories above, there are other theories and coincidences, which point to Tupac being alive. Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest, so why was he not wearing one at a public event like a Tyson fight? There were never any photos released of him in the hospital and his open casket funeral was canceled for unknown reasons. He died on Friday the 13th, which through out history has been a very superstitious day, where bad and coincidental events have occurred. His car was shot twelve-times and his bodyguard Suge Knight, who was sitting right next to him did not get hit even once; a bullet only grazed his head. How is Tupac still releasing songs and making CD’s with his massive collection of unfinished songs, which his mom now possesses? Why hasn’t his mom collected the million-dollar trust fund and his million-dollar life insurance, could it be that she hiding something, or could the record companies be trying to capitalize on the death of Tupac Shakur and his record contract? (www.2pacplannet.com, www.tupacfans.com, www.twtr.8m.com)
The death of Tupac Shakur rises many questions such as why are his albums still being released, why wasn’t he wearing his bullet proof vest the night he was shot, why are there so many theories and rumors surrounding his death, such as the Seven Day Theory, the Makaveli, album and the All eyez on me album. How could one person’s death raise so much controversy? With all these hints and rumors as well as his new songs circulating there is only one conclusion Tupac is alive!

Does it matter? I would like to think he's comming back, and until Sep 7th comes and goes I won't say for sure he wouldn't. But if he does come back the music industry will be, and is, too lame to recieve him. He'd end up comming back during a suprise appearence at the VMA's like GNR did. I dn't care so long as it does nothing to get Puff Daddy any more fame, that fag is worthless!

wellit would be cool if he was still alive but HES NOT. am i the only one that saw the autopsy pics with him chopped up. hes gone mang, and we must accept it yO!
TUPAC OWNZ :worthy:

Originally posted by RENR@Jul 23 2003, 05:12 PM
wellit would be cool if he was still alive but HES NOT. am i the only one that saw the autopsy pics with him chopped up. hes gone mang, and we must accept it yO!
TUPAC OWNZ :worthy:

those were as fake as pamala lee's breast d00d

you guys should really learn to idolize people of great social and political importance rather than create false demi-gods out of people who do no good for the world...

what i cant understand is why do people idolize, to the point of obsession, celebrities and rock stars and sports players.

Do these types of people really bring enjoyment and fullfillment to your lives?

i mean, i LIKE alot of celebrities and what-not.....but to the point where i carry on about the on-goings of their personal life like some Daily Variety gossup columnist is kind of outrageous dont you think?

i dunno.

just my .3 cents.

Karnash, that post has nothing to do with the topic.

I, nor anyone else on this thread stated or implied that they gave two shits about celebrities everyday's lives. I posted about Tupacs death and all of a sudden you start jumpin on everybody's dick about who they should or should not idolize and how Tupac is some ghetto worthless punk. We just don't care man. Honestly, if you don't have anything productive to say, then shut up because I don't care for your worthless flaming.

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 23 2003, 05:20 PM
Karnash, that post has nothing to do with the topic.

I, nor anyone else on this thread stated or implied that they gave two shits about celebrities everyday's lives. I posted about Tupacs death and all of a sudden you start jumpin on everybody's dick about who they should or should not idolize and how Tupac is some ghetto worthless punk. We just don't care man. Honestly, if you don't have anything productive to say, then shut up because I don't care for your worthless flaming.

are you finished running your mouth?

good.

Look at what you are writing...Look at the topic and thread that you are posting in.
Tell me you do not care about "six pack" or whoever the fuck his name is.

its cool to like someone...but to carry on like a fucking house-wife gossiping?

and as i am taking your "contructive criticism" so should you mine...
(wow. and i thought everyone else on this board had bad sentence structure and syntax :lol: )

but the point remains, who gives a fuck about whether or not he is still alive?

His fucking music nowadays...if you can call it that. sucks fucking rock hard 16" donkey cock.

Originally posted by dansace@Jul 23 2003, 04:21 PM
I might be wrong but I think there is a statute of limitations (probably spelled that wrong) on that sort of thing. I beleive it lasts seven years.....

Hmmm, I'm going to have to look into this. Anyone know the complete details behind it?

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 23 2003, 05:35 PM-->
@Jul 23 2003, 04:21 PM

Hmmm, I'm going to have to look into this. Anyone know the complete details behind it?

DUDE !!!!

do you have nothing better to do than to reseach statute of limitation laws on the death of some idiot fucking rapper who never did shit for you in your life?

id like to hire you as my legal research assistant when i go back to school in late august.....

I'm just bored and curious. It's that simple. Once again, you did not answer my question nor give anything productive. DO YOU KNOW IF THIS LAW IS TRUE? Damn. :asshat:

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 23 2003, 05:54 PM
I'm just bored and curious. It's that simple. Once again, you did not answer my question nor give anything productive. DO YOU KNOW IF THIS LAW IS TRUE? Damn. :asshat:

no i dont, and no im not going to research it for you.

again, lexisnexis.com is your answer to ALL of your legal questions.

fuck you dont even need an attorney if you use lexisnexis :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh i crack me up

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 23 2003, 06:59 PM
fuck you dont even need an attorney if you use lexisnexis :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh i crack me up

:lmao:

I never asked you to research it for me, that could takes hours and hours. But thanks for the link.

Back