2pac Lives

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 23 2003, 05:20 PM
Karnash, that post has nothing to do with the topic.

I, nor anyone else on this thread stated or implied that they gave two shits about celebrities everyday's lives. I posted about Tupacs death and all of a sudden you start jumpin on everybody's dick about who they should or should not idolize and how Tupac is some ghetto worthless punk. We just don't care man. Honestly, if you don't have anything productive to say, then shut up because I don't care for your worthless flaming.

He is some ghetto worthless criminal.

He is the definition of what I would call a 'n*gger'. Now I'm not a racist, but I do believe a term for an african american that conducts himself in the manner that Tupac did is the exact definition of the term I just used.

Just like uneducated white people who have no morals or manners I would dub 'white trash.'

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 23 2003, 06:47 PM
statute of limitations depends on the crime
some dipshit in CT that killed his neighbor in the 70s was charged with the murder in 2000 and sentanced to 20/life
and i guess he was living over in europe for most of the time between the murder and the trial

There's no statute of limitations on murder.

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 23 2003, 10:51 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Jul 23 2003, 11:33 PM
I believe suge had a bullet proof vest on and/or decided to take the chance of getting hit once or twice.

What's weird is that tupac ALWAYS talked about wearing vests, and always had one on all the time, but why would he not wear one that night he got shot?

Supposivly its said that Suge told him not to wear one that night... wonder why...

and you don't think he would be just a little suspicious when he was told not to wear one? if he feared for his life a little light would go off in his head when someone told him not to wear the vest, he was obviously paranoid and wouldn't do something so asinine.

Any person with common sense will tell you he's dead as a door nail. You fell for all the media hyped crap and gossip of uneducated people. Obviously I'll eat my words if he 're-lives' on Sept. 7th but I know he won't. Believing he's not dead is as stupid as believing Paul McCartney was killed and another man that was dressed to look just like him, and sound/sing just like him, replaced him or that UFO's are real.

its all media hyped bullshit

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 24 2003, 01:02 AM

He is the definition of what I would call a 'n*gger'. Now I'm not a racist, but I do believe a term for an african american that conducts himself in the manner that Tupac did is the exact definition of the term I just used.

Just like uneducated white people who have no morals or manners I would dub 'white trash.'

No, a Nigger is a black person who needs to rely on selling drugs, committing murders, and receiving welfare checks to live their life.

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 24 2003, 12:10 AM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Jul 24 2003, 01:02 AM

No, a Nigger is a black person who needs to rely on selling drugs, committing murders, and receiving welfare checks to live their life.

You mean like he did until he hit it big?

he was a piece of shit 'gangster' until he made a dent in the rap industry market and stopped living off of welfare, before he made it big...u bet your ass he was living off of welfare, selling drugs, and committing shootings.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 24 2003, 01:11 AM
'till somebody, kills you.....

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Exactly.

He has actually sold more records after his death than he has while he was alive. Which I think was his plan all along.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 24 2003, 01:13 AM
You mean like he did until he hit it big?

he was a piece of shit 'gangster' until he made a dent in the rap industry market and stopped living off of welfare, before he made it big...u bet your ass he was living off of welfare, selling drugs, and committing shootings.

The only reason he had to do such things is because of his background, shit, look at his parents. His mom was a Black Panther and his dad was a fucking junkie. Now, would you rather sell drugs and live your life or end up dead on the streets.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 24 2003, 01:15 AM
i was referring to the biggie song...

Ohhh, just kidding... :D

actually tupac was never a gangster, he even said it himself. he's never sold drugs nor committed murders. you're just seeing the image that the media portrays most black artists. some dumbfucks do rap about their selling drug/killing people days (again, see the dipshits). Pac said "I am not a gangster, I was never a gangster, just a little ni99a that fights back". He was in the entertainment business loong before he made a dent in the rap industry with the digital underground.

:werd:

His song with digital underground "I get Around" is probably one of my favorites.

Originally posted by word@Jul 24 2003, 12:23 AM

actually tupac was never a gangster, he even said it himself. he's never sold drugs nor committed murders. you're just seeing the image that the media portrays most black artists. some dumbfucks do rap about their selling drug/killing people days (again, see the dipshits). Pac said "I am not a gangster, I was never a gangster, just a little ni99a that fights back". He was in the entertainment business loong before he made a dent in the rap industry with the digital underground.

Of course he's not going to openly admitt to it.

THis thread was a very good debait and show of facts on both sides, except for acouple disruptions.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 24 2003, 01:30 AM

Why not? Almost every other black artist has and rap about it in most of their songs.

Besides, they can't do shit about it anyways, its in the their past. Are they going to arrest them for hustling 10 years ago? No.

Originally posted by dveit+Jul 24 2003, 12:32 AM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Jul 24 2003, 01:30 AM

Why not? Almost every other black artist has and rap about it in most of their songs.

Besides, they can't do shit about it anyways, its in the their past. Are they going to arrest them for hustling 10 years ago? No.

he was arrested for committing criminal acts and no he won't rap about specific instances where he committed crime and didnt get caught, he's not that stupid.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 24 2003, 12:30 AM-->
@Jul 24 2003, 12:23 AM

i believe he didn't because he doesn't conduct himself in the manner you are describing. Actually you didn't really describe the manner but I can imagine, the "bustin' capz, dealin' drugs" lifestyle. :lol:

EVERYONE in the rap industry tries to be gangsters and brag about how they supposedly used to do dirt, like fucktard gay rule. Tupac was not being interrogated (sp), it was in an interview. How many "niggers", in your definition, reads Niccolò Machiaveli.

I just think you are sterotyping gangsta rappers, not that I think he's the best person ever lived or something.

Originally posted by word@Jul 24 2003, 01:39 AM
How many "niggers", in your definition, reads Niccolò Machiaveli.

how many people are in jail and have time to do that kind of shit?

all of them.

it was probably just passed around on some book cart (ala shawshank redemption :p) and he happened to read the whole thing through

Shawshank redemption was an awesome movie.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 24 2003, 01:41 AM
how many people are in jail and have time to do that kind of shit?

all of them.

it was probably just passed around on some book cart (ala shawshank redemption :p) and he happened to read the whole thing through

Well most probably just think about how they are going to kill whoever ratted them out or how they can't wait to hit the crackpipe again. I dont even know any black people that even know who the hell he is.

Back