78 cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How long does your winter last up there Klyph?
It's been about 75-85 down here in FL, but I imagine it's pretty chilly up there still...
OT. Got any pictures of the "scenery" where you live? And/Or cool Alaska sites you've been too? My cuzin is interested in moving up there. I'm just kinda of curious how it looks.

How long does your winter last up there Klyph?
It's been about 75-85 down here in FL, but I imagine it's pretty chilly up there still...
OT. Got any pictures of the "scenery" where you live? And/Or cool Alaska sites you've been too? My cuzin is interested in moving up there. I'm just kinda of curious how it looks.
Maybe I'll drive around and take some random pictures for you. As far as "cool Alaska sites", meh I dunno, most of what the people from the lower 48 think are "cool" I find so commonplace that I don't even notice. I'll try to think like a Floridian tourist :)
I found your next project car, no title and not running. This has 300 or less written all over it.
1989 honda crx 9

I'm talking with that guy on a local forum. I REFUSE TO BUY IT. although I want it, it doesnt run, I'm trying to help him diagnose the problem, but it sounds like it could be any number of things.

wow like this thread, i have a cvcc also, i will be fitting it a b16. I will practice first on my civic1200 installing it a d16z6:)

Lay off him guys, I think KLYPH is the dude that knocked up Sarah Palins' daughter. He's probally just laying low :ph34r:

i agree this is miiiiint my old boss has an 82 civic sitting in his parking lot i wanted to pick up before i moved across canada..i cant wait to see this.

For the flippin' love!!

Holy crap!!! I Just read the best thread ever...I laughed, I cried, there was comedy and drama! THEN I got to the end and there was no ending! I felt so compelled to share my displeasure that I signed up with hondaswap! I am building a 90 civic d series, God only knows how I end up on this page for 2 hours. Kylph, just so you know, my blood will be on your hands if I jump off of a cliff due to the anxiety of not knowing how this ends.

LOL! I will be back....And I DO expect results....shortbus windowlicker : )

Back