99 ex needs B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3fe4e022d6d92.jpg

:owned:

Whatever... Even if you are putting down over 300 whp, your timeslips show either:

A)You are lying
B)you are full of shit
C)you couldn't drive to save your life
D)all of the above

What happened?

Granny-shifting, not double-clutching like you should. You're luckey that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on your intake.

Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT@Dec 20 2003, 07:16 PM
Whatever... Even if you are putting down over 300 whp,  your timeslips show either:

A)You are lying
B)you are full of shit
C)you couldn't drive to save your life
D)all of the above

What happened?

Granny-shifting, not double-clutching like you should.  You're luckey that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on your intake.

I cant get those shifts in, bad transmisson. I can't hold it in a straight line.

I cant get those shifts in, bad transmisson, I can't hold it still. [/quote]
Maybe.... you are grabbing the wrong knob.

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 07:21 PM
WTH you mean by that?

If i have to spell it out for you, then you are even dumber than you make yourself sound on this forum...

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 07:32 PM
... ? I show ppl my dynometer sheet and they still talk B.S. Great I'm done.

good you're finally getting the picture, see ya in my rear view POSER!

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 07:40 PM
You wish you could beat me. Your car's horsepower comes no where close.

we never talked about my car. i never claimed to have 300 hp.

Bwahahahahha you got owned by the Sixtysecondassasin on you fake as dyno. HAHAHA teh mathematics are yer enemy :ph34r:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 20 2003, 08:46 PM
Bwahahahahha you got owned by the Sixtysecondassasin on you fake as dyno. HAHAHA teh mathematics are yer enemy :ph34r:

His mathematic's dont incorperate nitrous-oxide, I used it all thru second and third gear.

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 04:12 PM
What do you call an individual pipe on the manifold? (header) x 4 headers.

actually its called a RUNNER

:roll:

civicious cool then, i swaped the 95 gsr into my car with its harness and ecu, i then pulled out the 96 harness out and the96 ecu as well. I hooked the gsr harness to the gsr motor; swaped it; installed the gsr ecu in the car and pluged it in. the in car harness i fused togethere where i had cut it from to pull out the old harness

uh........

so the obd1 gsr harness/ecu is in the obd2 car?

damn after reading all this stupid shit I'm surprised this isn't locked yet...seeing as how the starter of the thread got his answer in the first 5 posts.... <_<

except an obd1 gsr harness won't plug into an obd2 car.

it wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back