Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wasn't referring to K... I was referring to women in general. And not in a sexist way. Women have their monthly cycles, have to worry about infections, and all this other stuff, it just seems like they have more problems with their reproductive systems than men, and Claytons house was the first thing that came to mind for a plumbing analogy. Like I said initially, I wish her a speedy recovery and luck with whatever comes along in the future, be it more operations or producing a child. And I mean this with all sincerity and respect.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 27 2004, 01:45 PM
Reasons #234554 and #234555 why I'm glad I'm not a girl. Damn... More plumbing issues than Clayton's house. :ph34r:

^^^^ No offense taken and I didn't think that it was making light of Kaori's condition. Just silly boy comments. lol.

<----- Always been happy with being a chick. *shrug*

10 pages... and back on topic everyone!

This just in... a Florida HondaSwap member may be joining us at the meet by way of Michigan. lol. Ji's meets are just that good! :)

And the weather is dry (finally) for this weekend... w00t!!!!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 27 2004, 02:58 PM
This just in... a Florida HondaSwap member may be joining us at the meet by way of Michigan. lol. Ji's meets are just that good! :)

oooOOOOoo... myster guest... :secret:

It's 750 miles to your parents house from Michigan... if he makes it, he should get a special prize for travelling the longest distance to get to one of your meets. :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 27 2004, 02:58 PM
10 pages... and back on topic everyone!

And the weather is dry (finally) for this weekend... w00t!!!!

Matt is one crazy bastard...I can't believe he is going from FL to MI....then with you to CA.

Originally posted by Havok@May 27 2004, 04:49 PM
Matt is one crazy bastard...I can't believe he is going from FL to MI....then with you to CA.

You spoilt the surprise Nick! LOL. But yeah, Matt's nutty, but in a good way. We're meeting up with some GS-R board members in the S.F. area in June. Matt will do some installs for them. Of course we'll be driving that pretty Coastal Hwy 1. The Yosemite hike is up in the air. Then one of them wants to take us up to Seattle and Vancouver... but that seems too ambitious. And hopefully by the 26th, we'll make it to Colorado Springs in time to watch the Pikes Peak hillclimb. :p

After I pick up my car in Michigan at the end of June, I'm going to go down to Georgia to pick up a blind dog and take her up to New Brunswick, Canada. Then it's time for another Ji meet. Then I'm going down to Florida for the beginning of August... wow, what a summer! :)

Well folks, bad news. Turns out I can't make it out of Michigan in time for the meet. I really wanted to make it but family obligations prevent me from coming. I will get to the September meet for sure though, I hope to meet all you guys then! A special thanks to Ji and Martine for trying to make it happen, next time guys!

I still think that you should take your 14 year old cousin along... just abduct the kid! You did say that he is a budding motorhead. lol... September's meet is going to be awesome! Hopefully EVERYONE and their cars can make that one. :)

RIBS!

This is what 30 lbs. of ribs look like. Ribs>>>you. :)

ribs.JPG

i dont think sabrina is going to make it. she doesnt want to be bored with a bunch of motorheads. :roll:

so i told her to stay the fuck home.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 28 2004, 08:16 AM
i dont think sabrina is going to make it. she doesnt want to be bored with a bunch of motorheads. :roll:

so i told her to stay the fuck home.

Is Turbo Mirage going to have to slap a bitch?

Tell her that if she can't handle the car thing, you'll kick her to the curb. :)

i know!! especially after how much i had to shell out for fucking prom.

well if she doesnt go, im leaving tonight. id be there ~2ish.....

considering he works til like 10pm, i'd say yes.

the weather this weekend is looking cold down here... dress warm guys. looks to be in the low 40s even high 30s at night time... vt's gotta be cooler.

wish i was there.... but, just got too many other things going on... sucks to say.

you'll be hitting rte 17 and eating ribs.
i'll be hitting the walls of my house with paint, and eating my mothers pathetic attempt at some sort of a casarole.

lol

Well, if you show up at 2AM, please be quiet; We'll all be asleep. Or, call me when you get into Middlebury so I can be awake when you get here. Or better yet, leave your place at 5:30 so you can be here by 9:30.

Bah! It's raining outside right now. Ick. I still have to haul the Azenis out of the basement. Thinking about pulling out my front passenger seat too.

I'll take cool temps over hot any time. It's no big deal to wear an extra layer than to be sweating. Good I can keep the A/C off too. Sunday will be the warmer of the two weekend days. It's supposed to be breezy too. I just want my pavement dry... :D

Back