Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mad thunder storms and pouring rain going on in B-town right now

Ji- What's the deal with mosquitoes around your parents' house at night? How was it yesterday? Do we need bug lotion?

-- City Girl69

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2004, 11:14 AM
mad thunder storms and pouring rain going on in B-town right now

FUCK! I'm trying to load my car and the rain got heavier. And your thunderstorms are heading this way... must head north soon. <_<

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 28 2004, 11:48 AM
OMGHI2U, CityGurl69! :wub:

*giggle*

I hate this weather. Leaving soon... waiting to hear from Jon.

Jon's going to flake like he always has... When has the Drop Shop ever pulled through with anything on time? Don't chase it Martine. Just come back with my money. He's so full of shit.

He needs a good shop manager to organize him, then he can just focus on what he does best, the wrenching. He should host a meet at his shop so we can help him get his shop in order... I know that my inventory system sucks. *shrug*

Are they really that bad? I was thinking of doing some business with them, considering they are like the only shop in NH who knows anything about turbo hondas.

The one time ive done business with him was to get my exhaust, it took, 3 weeks, but he met me and travis at his shop on a saterday. He isnt open on saterdays, but he made time in his weekend for me. He is a nice guy, but its almost like his priorities arent all there.... I emailed him for info on him doing some turbo tuning, he responded right away, and had a pretty good price too, but alot of other people will tell you to stay away. :huh:

*leaving for softball in 35 min, play softball, take shower, then drive to Ji's*

Yeah, I was going to buy a turbo kit from him way back in the day, and after hounding him for three weeks, he never got back to me, so I built my own. Then all that shit that went down on Honda Tech (you can't ignore it; it DID happen), then my friend Travis, who waited over a year after shelling out $700 for a DP, exhaust, and manifold, and now this shit... I talk to Jon about parts I need. He has 'em. We agree on a price. I tell him over a week ago that Martine will have the money today and will be by to pick up the parts THAT HE HAS IN STOCK, and he fucking blows her and I off, and is more concerned about selling an exhaust for a Maxima that he got screwed on (how's it feel, Jon?) than making money on parts he doesn't even have to fabricate or mail out.

WTF, Jon? Eff you and your whole fucked up business.

And to anyone that's going to give me shit about posting this, fuck you too, because it's MY thread and I'll do whatever I want in it, OK?

:shrug2:

um, shes coming so we are leaving ~7am to head up there. suprisingly i havent had any brake issues. the fucking pads didnt come in. but something else came in and ill be applying it when the morning dew wears off. :p

see you guys.... fucking pussies asleep at 2am... :sleep: :blink: :unsure: :p

ji ill give you a call when we get close. its brie's cell phone and martine has it, and e prolly.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 28 2004, 10:28 PM
ji ill give you a call when we get close. its brie's cell phone and martine has it, and e prolly.

Umm... no I don't have her cellphone number. PM me her # if you want to.

I'm here and just had two slices of the best extra cheese pizza.... yum! So it took me FIVE freaking hours to get here. lol. Three hours to the tolls in Concord, NH... then two hours from there to Waterbury. The traffic from Boston really sucked. It was pouring rain in Manchester, NH. I made great time on I-89 where some guy in an RX-7 gave me the finger for making him move from the passing lane that he was living in when the other lane was empty. Heh. Had a little fun on Rt. 107 and Rt. 100. The last twisty stretch of Rt. 125 was ruined by two cars ahead of me doing the speed limit of 40mph. *sigh*

nice! brie said B and Ji called her, so hes got their numbers... :D

cant wait to get up there.

whats the total head count?

Sean and Cody just arrived... so that's three of us guests. They are pitching their tent now in the back. The rest of you arrive in the MORNING... Don't be late now!

Have fun kids...

I don't want to see any posts about how a car ran off the road, or someone got hurt, or everyone got Mad Cow and who sat on the toilet the longest....

Sorry I can't be there, but I taught the wife how to play chess, and now she is kicking my ass.... :(

good times! i used to play chess in HS... was decent at it.

time for bed. gotta get up at 630 ugh. :(

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 29 2004, 02:36 AM
time for bed. gotta get up at 630 ugh. :(

I hope you're awake now Chris..... lol. The weather is gorgeous outside!!! Really gorgeous! Just like in a postcard! I woke up before 6am. We want to leave Ji's house for Rt. 17 around 10..... for one run, and then we head off to go-karts (I think).

I played some chess in high school. I got my ass kicked by the guys that had all of the old championship game moves memorized.... I just couldn't get that hardcore about it. So I gave up. Checkers is more my speed... especially Chinese checkers. Hahaa!

Maybe Kaori would like to try some jigsaw puzzles?

aww wait up for us with the go karts! we will be getting there before 10 if traffic goes well. just waiting for her to call so i can pick her up.

Back