Another reason to move to Australia?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

... for the hotties of course! :lol:

Australian crowned Miss Universe

02.06.2004 9.30pm
The family of Australia's newly crowned Miss Universe, model Jennifer Hawkins, said yesterday that they could not believe her success in Ecuador's capital and were excited for her.

About 1.5 billion people in 150 countries watched the Miss Universe pageant, owned by billionaire New York real estate developer Donald Trump.

Hawkins, 20, a former rugby league team cheerleader and avid surfer, is Australia's first winner in the competition since 1972.

Her mother Gail Hawkins was waiting at the family's Newcastle home for news of the results, and said she was excited for her daughter.

"It's really hard to believe. I wonder if it's sunk in with her yet. I don't think she realises the attention she has got here."

Hawkins said her daughter had enjoyed a wonderful experience in the competition, triumphing over 79 other entrants to take the title.

r3missuniverse.JPG

yeah, not digging her at all.
i don't like the long short face much. i like the more rounder deal :)

BTW... some other reasons for moving to Australia were for the better selection of cars and the nearness to penguin colonies. B)

after further inspection, her face just doesn't do it for me. In that picture, shes hot as hell, but I found some other model pics of her, and her face is just not right for super model quality.

i was watching some of that last night, and dressed in the evening gown you could tell her legs went on forever! i thought she was the 3rd hottest girl there, after the USA and Columbia girls.

dunno, something about a columbian girl with her powerful drug lord father...:p

I want to visit Australia eventually... I would seriously move to Australia if it weren't for all the venemous things. :D

I couldn't live in Austrailia for the wildlife that could be roaming around my house. I was flipping the channels and came across the crocidile hunter, and a fucking snake was in this guys engine bay. It was like a pic that was posted up here a long time ago, but damn I probably would have started the car and fucked up my engine. Not to mention I would probably die, they second I walk outside barefoot.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 2 2004, 02:25 PM
I couldn't live in Austrailia for the wildlife that could be roaming around my house.

Australia is a decent sized continent and has real cities just like in the US. lol. If you are afraid of snakes, just get a pet mongoose. ;)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 2 2004, 02:44 PM
Mongoose are pretty cool, but I prefer ferrets myself.

But mongoose are better with killing snakes... B)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 2 2004, 03:59 PM
So is a nice shotgun blast to the head. :D

But your original worry was snakes in your engine bay.... you would aim a shotgun at your car or inside your house? :p

Yes I would, because I am that scared of wild animals. I have no problems with a "tame" snake. It just isn't animals on land, if I was to go to Australia they have sharks, jellyfish, seawater alligators. No thanks, I will just stay where I am at.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 2 2004, 04:25 PM
It just isn't animals on land, if I was to go to Australia they have sharks, jellyfish, seawater alligators.

Florida has the same wildlife... and how do you feel about visiting there? Well there is more to Australia than its wilderness. There really are big cities with tall safe apartment buildings there. What you see on the Discovery Channel isn't representative of the whole country.

Back